Lancaster

Any one know anything or hear about the threats going on at the High school…

I havent called one in in awhile, what have you heard?

well two kids got arrested for making comments about bringing guns to school and stuff…
and i heard there was something suppose to happen friday… and now i found out a hate list was going around online or myspace or something and my sister was on this list…

i mean this could all be rumors but when it comes down to family being involved i aint fucking around

im just wondering if anyone heard anything more or knows of anything… any info could help, im not going crazy about this but some of these kids think this is all a joke and look what just happened in virgina…

copycat shit probbaly

Haven’t heard of anything, but those assholes are the most brutal of all highschool kids.

My friend Lauren used to go there, and one day we went there to meet her friend when school was letting out, and I was called every name in the book, and I don’t even go to that school! I seriously just walked down the hall to this girls locker, and people screamed shit at me. I don’t know if it’s because they never saw me before and thought it’d be funny or what. But it was ridiculous. Who does that?

Their hallways seem really skinny too.

haha ya, its a big school with tons of drama, thats why im glad im done with it…

and it might be copycat shit but with all this going on and seeing the career that im going for im not screwing around…even though its most likely a bunch of immature kids.

i was in the lancaster school district for 5 years, all of middle school and the first two years of highschool. i played baseball and basketball, but since i wore long sleeve shirts under t-shirts and listened to NIN it was hell there. lol. it’s essentially varsity blues on steroids.

omg sureshot! was a gawth.

haha just kidding. <3

haha no. but to elaborate further on that high school ( im not jaded!!! ) the kids weren’t labeled as goths, but instead ‘dirties.’ it was fucked up lol. i just did what i wanted and ignored all the sheep :tup:

at least i’m not labeled as a scene kid… :slight_smile:

i wore long sleeve shirts under tshirts. it was called being warm/

My sister’s craziest friend went there after going to Hamburg. Becoming my sister’s craziest friend is no easy task, there is a lot of competition. She ended up in Hopevale after that, she belonged on one of those talk shows, where they send the kids to boot camp.:lol: The best was when her and her boyfriend stole a car and drove cross country and got arrested. Lancaster:bloated:

lol yeah, my cousin’s went there and they were the most snobish stuck up people. I’m glad I went to a small school where nobody gave a shit.

i always thought i hated lancaster - sounds fantastic…if you just single out the people you dont like, give them a name to do so even more…maybe theyll go away…and if they dont u can pick on them and threaten them…and hopefully they wont plot a hate list followed by a shooting