class of 05 lancasterrr style

i just had to post this vid… really funny seeing my friends rap…

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UblWqVfhop8

tell me what ya think

more high school tools from lancaster:bloated:

He’s playing a saxophone but I do not hear a saxophone. It’s like the time I taste tested blueberry muffins at Rich Products and I questioned the lady as to why I could taste blueberries to differing intensities in all the muffins, yet none of them contained a single blueberry. She apparently was not amused with this observation, although the lady next to me concurred that my point was valid and pertinent to the task at hand.

rofl brian

Funny But i cant believe I wasted 6 minutes of my life watching that.

wow.

wow.

you and your friends suck.

i don’t know what i’d rather look at. this video or your car.

dude

:biglaugh:

I laughed

Icy HoTT StUnNeRs

its one of those days I am glad I have dialup

Normally I would make some wisecrack how this video is like a v6 Camaro. However to be fair I did chuckle due to randomness so I’ll give it a single. :tup:

But it was just too drawn out, and speedotrumpetguy was a bit too random.

ha…ha…ugh…no still not funny

im glad i have a girlfriend to at least waste my time

lancaster and alden highschools are literally a black hole of incest, stupidity and prostitution.

Walk past eityher of the two schools on any given night with a 20 dollar bill taped to your zipper. Youll get laid twice, and the bitches will forget the money.

I know where I’m cruising tonight :tup:

i dont know what lancaster school your talking about …maybe lancaster, PA…

plus ur not suppose to be on school ground after hours…

nope i agree with him. i went to lancaster and it was impossible for an ugly kid not to get laid…lancaster holds the most whores ive ever seen in a highschool

It makes me glad that I lived in the town and didnt go to the HS…because I fear I might have been infected with the gay…and it seems so deep that my children would probably come out gay too.

However:

If the hot ass 17 & 18 yr old bitches i see wearing next to nothing at the mall like this horse shit…I will never pop a chub again as it would demonstrate how friggin lame the youth of today and tomorrow is.