2.dosen
3.Gyani
4.tatti
5.drifttuners???
6.em_5ive
7.DoneDreamin
8.Hacknik
9.Mike-240sx
10.Lucidsnow aka Season supastar will be there.
11.kollo

im down like a clown

1.driftacular
2.dosen
3.Gyani
4.tatti
5.drifttuners???
6.em_5ive
7.DoneDreamin
8.Hacknik
9.Mike-240sx
11.kollo
12.Re Ameyami

I should be game if we can drift it up.

1.driftacular
2.dosen
3.Gyani
4.tatti
5.drifttuners???
6.em_5ive
7.DoneDreamin
8.Hacknik
9.Mike-240sx
11.kollo
12.Re Ameyami
13. Uprise240

I’m in

1.driftacular
2.dosen
3.Gyani
4.tatti
5.drifttuners???
6.em_5ive
7.DoneDreamin
8.Hacknik
9.Mike-240sx
11.kollo
12.Re Ameyami
13. Uprise240
14. rocco- g35 coupe

Shawn, put Rocco (Mark - G35) in my heat for tracking.

So far I have: you, Mark, a buddy of mine and myself in that heat 100% (waiting on 1 more to confirm).

were kinda 4 months early but if you get the date confirmed. can u post it at least from 2weeks to 1month notice? the days u choose are weekdays so il have to book day off work. thanks.

1.driftacular
2.dosen
3.Gyani
4.tatti
5.drifttuners???
6.em_5ive
7.DoneDreamin
8.Hacknik
9.Mike-240sx
11.kollo
12.Re Ameyami
13. Uprise240
14. rocco- g35 coupe
15.sil8t
16.PureEuroM3

sweet. so reason for it being so early is taht bookin the track is filling up!! plus. i need plp to confirm they coming. mainly cuz im 17. turnin 18. do i have money to efford this track? OBV NOT. so i need confirmations. so once theres enough ppl. 30ish. and theres about 25now… mayb more… LOL i can collect deposites… most likely 50$ ill give u all receipts personally. unless u live rediculously far. lol… and i can put the deposite on the track+skid pad… which totals with tax 3200$$ (ouch) 100$/person trackin. 32ish ppl = 3200$… shannonville and its stupidness need a 50% deposite:( … 1600$… so 50$ deposite will make it up. and boom!! everyhitng ends up good to go… obv if there are more than 30ppl… ill have extra money. (gotta buy pizzas, drinks, other food, might rent one of those big like tent thingys… ) plus if under some crazy circumstance u cant make it… i can refund u the 50$ deposite… since the track rental will be covered. u dig?

LOL sorry for my story:) ANWYAS!! OFF TO WORK… MRLUBE!!

I’m pretty sure that the skid pad is not needed.

Dont do skid pad and confirm the date , and you’ll easily get 25 cars, this is after all a grip/mainly drift event. I know 4 guys that aren’t part of this forum that would come. But you need to book it and confirm date a head of time. A 2 week warning for a lot of the guys on this forum won’t work. A 4-6 weeks heads up would be really nice.

If its on a weekend im down…

July time is iffy for me since I’m usually busy… but i WANT to come… ill give a definite answer when the time gets closer

im in when do we pay?

ok ok… i hear u guys, confirm date… it will be done tmrw. im giong to try to book it for the tuesday the 7th of july.
(weekend it rediculously expensive, and 7th 8th 9th are only available days rlly)
plus i gave u guuys MORE than 4weeks lol… how bout like 4 months. lol
ill need to start geeting deposites like this weekend… cuz u gotta put that deposite on the track:(
OH and skid pad… cuz while ppl run grip… u guys can drift… theres about 35ish ppl now… and yes u can bring others. make sure they good with the deposite… and at least u can keep in touch with them. so u can give them receipt. and a form(rules and ish) need it signed by all pplz.
if u wanna keep in touch with me. Hit me up on fb. on the event. MSN: darthshawn99@hotmail.com
or text/call my celly. 9059229167
so ill give u all confirmation on the date tmrw:)

aw man no weekends? :frowning: i work ridiculous hours

book that day off:slap: im sure a 4month advanced notice will fly;)

EVRYONE ON THE LIST PLEASE GIVE ME UR FULL NAME!!! AND CAR YOU WILL BE BRINGING!! AND # of POSSIBLE GUEST WHO WILL ALSO TRACK!!!
*need this. so i can keep track of who ppl are. and wat heat they will be in. since there are alot of types of cars… also to c whos payed deposite or full amount. so u get the proper receipt and no problem:) Thanks guys!!
(cept rocco and tatti. got tehm already)

PM full names. or add me on msn. email.
NAMES WILL NOT BE POSTED.