LAPPING DAY AT SHANNONVILLE! its cheap. its for my bday:P

I highly doubt I can do weekday but we shall see. Plenty of people should still be good to go.

Pure euro I think he is shooting for the 7th which I think is a Tuesday so you should be good to go

damn, tuesday eh? i wish it were the weekend cuz then i could actually go, ah wells

man… taht sucks if u cant book work off:P
its like slavery i swear. LOL

Ya dude, I don’t care about the cash, I love it! Good times

LOL so ur in? i wasnt sure. sweet! ill throw u up on my list. dont owrry bout the 400$! its only 100$… but if u could help me with the deposit would be nice;) LOL

hey put me down too ill be taking my rsx for grip

ALSO OK… just so everyone nows. i have contacted hte track. unfortuantely they werent there… so i emailed them, and found the hours they are there for booking, 9-4 weekdays( so calling monday at 3:00 LOL) but bascily no one else can book either. so JULY 7th!!! is gonna be the day… fat chance it not gonna be…
price still 100$.

cool carbon240!! ill put u down. Just wondering how many 240s want to run grip too?

If I come I wanna run grip. You got any plans / details on how ur gonna run the day between grip and drift?

grip? alright cool. well im not sure yet. still debating how long of a run per heat. plus the drifting. since i got the skid pad too… i gotta c. im not sure on time for the track either. i dont now when they open close. based on the total amount of time able to go on the track. i will calculate the how many rounds each heat will go for, and how long(on track not skid pad) + factor in the time it takes to switch classes. (so who here nows calc. LOL) ill figure that out once they contact me back. (ahahah side note: my calc teacher might be coming(rx8 ))

but im tellin u now… skid pad is basicly(most likely will be) all driftin. for u nut cases. LOL enough of u guys are on my list.
Osad you want me to put u on the list?

Hey man, throw me down for grip too. Thanks, should be a sick day, I know forsure my buddy is coming in his celica for grip.

ok SO! i called again today so i can book. and the lady there… the only person who can make contracts for track rental. is on vacation till monday :slap:
urg.
sooooo… gonna call again than… send another email too.
so i would like to get everyones info now(ill pm u individually) so that everything will go quickly and smoothly!!

ALSO just for ppl to now the list from son240:
1.driftacular
2.tatti
3.dosen
4.Gyani
5.em_5ive
6.DoneDreamin
7.Hacknik
8.Mike-240sx
9.Lucidsnow
10.kollo
11.Re Ameyami
12.Uprise240
13.rocco
14.sil8t
15.PureEuroM3
16.Keez
17.drifttunners
18.carbon240
19.Osad???
20.Alex Dee???

• way more others from other place.
    if u got friends! lol link me.

Im not committing to anything until I can get some more details.

Looks like it could be a decent day though!

LOL ok! will do. ill send u them later on.

Thanks to everyone thats sending their info!! (rlly makes things easier to organize:))

Just a quick question, who will be handling marshalling? especially if there are two things going on at both main track and skidpad?

Let me know if this changes to weekend :slight_smile:

marshalling will be done by volunteers! obv ppl who have been to shannoville before at least… cuz its not like im hiring anyone… noor do i now where to in the first place. lol

will not be a weekend. sorry! shannonville like to charge like 1G more just for weekends!!! plus its booked up to shit on weekends.

Sorry for being so particular but if you plan to run skidpad and fulltrack (or just one circuit?) How many volunteers and who do you plan to have run the event? I’m totally down as long as i know its going to be run well and safe.

fyi that skidpad is horribly slicked. if u gota pay more to have taht skidpad. i suggest u not rent it at all. i also have same question as cal soy. is it fulltrack? nelson? fabi? which track?? fabi or nelson u can have 12 at time. fulltrack im not sure wats the max.

lawl, it depends on whether you feel like battle endless or not. I’ve seen videos of BE fulltrack pretty ridiculous the amount of cars they run. .