LarrySHOT'S BOOSTED EX CIVIC

Well unfortunatly i had to get rid of my teg due to the hatch rotting out where the spare tire goes…kind of depressed cause thats what i wanted to build.However i picked up a 94 EX.

car now
D16Z6 with 150k that will be for sale in about 2-3 weeks
black spray paint
lowered on KYB GR-2’s with NEUSPEED springs which will be for sale for 275

mods being put on when i get back home

B18B1 stock block with 70k
ACL race bearings
Manley H beam rods with arp ro bolts
wiesco 9.0:1 comp pistons
golden eagle block guard
cometic mls head gasket
arp head bolts
fully ported and polished LS head
brian crower dual valve springs
brian crower titanium retainers
brian crower stage 2 ls turbo cams
precision 1000 cc injectors
skunk 2 intake manifold
gates racing timing belt
clutch masters stage 5 clutch and pressure plate
clutch masters 9 lb 2 peice fly wheel
mishimoto carbon fiber catch can
unorthodexed lightened crank pully
38mm tial wastegate
50mm tial bov
3in ic pipes
28x12x3 intercooler
HE341 turbo
4inch down pipe into a 3 inch reducer
3inch turbo back into mini jdm muffler
k sport fully adjustable coilovers
black ls meshies with et streets

im sure there is more that im missing all i need for the car now is a trans and a resistor box

here are a few pics of the car now will get pics of parts when i get home

well picked up a B16 trans with a kaaz lsd off turbob16 going tomorrow to get my new intercooler ic pipes and boost controller tomorrow so ill have some more pics up

well i decided to learn on m own on how to paint and after looking online on tryn to learn i painted my civic. and suprisingly it didnt turn out half bad.and i evern used advanced auto paint thats mixed and ready to spray…diss it or compliment it either or no worries i have never painted anything before. dont mind the pilar i ran out of paint

well here are a few things that may draw some attention i got my head back from porting and polishing and put my valve springs and retainers in along with my aem fuel rail and fpr and injectors

Looking good, nice first paint attempt. Motor looks clean and ready for some boost.

Thanks man my short block should have been done but they sent me gsr rods. My new rods will be here Monday then sending it for a balance job. Motor should be together next weekend

E.T. Goals?

Looking for somewhere between 11.30-10.50 on slicks on 18 lbs of boost

out with the old and in with this compliments and complaints welcome

ill have some more pics up later with the new motor in the car

Good, I love pics and I can’t get enough, Keep on wrenching.

well sorry took so long on getting these pics been going to the vet for one of our ferrets and sadly to say we lost her…but here they are