Laser Printers // What is best, what do you prefer

I know there are a ton of tech. guys here and Im assuming
some of you have experience with printing from a computer.

Im looking for a color printer for my office which I will not be
paying for (thanks to my boss). I can pick anything I want as
long as its reasonable but I have some requirements :

• $250-$400
  • Decent paper capacity
  • High resolution/dpi whatever - quality of print is key
  • Plug and Play (wireless is a plus but not necessary)

In addition, I need a basic black&white laser printer which
will be used only to print invoices and checks i.e.*anything
that doesn’t need color for any reason.

Any help is appreciated

Dell color laser printer. They are around that price range and work great. They are large, about the size of a HP 4250, but thats because they have color toners and they take up a bunch of space. Its warranty’d so if it breaks the dude comes out and fixes it on the spot.

Want to spend more look for a xerox, same on the site support when shit breaks.

HP is good to a little cheaper than the xerox, but I am not sure of the break/fix side of them.

A laser printer has allot of maintenance you need to do. Toner, fuser, drums… all FRU’s (field replicable units). Toner makes a mess inside and the fuser cakes it to shit all the time. they will break, its a given get a good warranty with it.

Price ranges are usually dictate print quality, capacity or options like duplexing and more trays. once you have the right options the prices between HP and Xerox are about the same and the dell will be a bit cheaper that those.

Stay the hell away from OCE, KonicaManolta, Lexmark, and what ever BS units are cheaper… they are junk and the retards that come out to fix them cant even tie their own shoes.

i love how companies give away printers with computers like they’re giving out polio covered blankets to native americans, but if you buy one seperate they’re hundreds of dollars.

Dell Color Laser 3130cn get that.

thats casue the junkers they sell your grandparents with their new Gateways are complete garbage and last a ream of paper if that.

you want quality laser & color and you will spend $450+ for home/small business or $2000+ for a production machine that will print 1,000,000 pages in its life time as opposed to 10,000.

EDIT: look at the duty cycles for a home printer VS a production/large office printer. Home is like 10Kpages/month vs 200K/m for a full blown office/bussiness jobber.

http://www.xerox.com/digital-printing/printers/print-on-demand/xerox-4112-4127-enterprise-printing/enus.html

My last job I ran one of these bad boys. it is a fucking beast. 125PPM 700,000 pages a month duty cycle! you dont want to know the price!

I bought a cheap B/W Brother laser printer from office max a few years back. It was like $110 or something. That thing is a champ, been running without any issues. I also run a color Samsung laser, copy/scan all that CSBS. It’s ok, nothing I would recommend for a business, I got it stupid cheap.

Sent you a PM.

Compared to modern 2 coil tattoo machine, [color=black]rotary tattoo mac[/color]hines are less used by tattoo artists. Modern tattoo machines use alternating electromagnetic coils to move a needle bar up and down, driving pigment into the skin so they can control tattoo needle depth, speed, and force of application, which has allowed tattooing to become a very precise art form. Rotary tattoo machines don’t run on coils. It runs on a wheel, somewhat like a pulley system.[size=12pt][font=Times New Roman]Most tattoo artists are used to using modern tattoo machine more often due to their advantages. But just as everything has its pros and cons, coil tattoo machines are heavier so that hands will be vibrating and cramping from the weight of the machine during tattoo processing. Because of this, the light weight and low vibration of rotary tattoo machines caught some tattoo artists’ interests.[size=12pt]Rotary tattoo machines are easy to adjust and more convenient to apply the tattoo ink into the skin. A rotary machine can be both used as a liner and shader. But you must first make effort to adjust yourself to practice it. The adjustment period did take about a month to really get comfortable with. Besides, those disposable tubes are more suggested for combined use so the combined weight is close to nothing. Here, a good rotary tattoo machine is recommended for you - Brass Rotary Tattoo Machine Gun-Three function in one from Getbetterlife.com. It is with beautiful design and high performance. Frequency is 12000 and working under 6V.source:[/size][/font][/size]tattoo equipment tattoo product