Last ditch effort LG meet (tonight)?

Anyone want to meet up tonight?

9PM@the bowling alley. Down the road 1/8 mile and on the left from Rite Aid.

This is pretty much the last chance for the LG season.

If other ppl go ill prob interested, otherwise we still have 2 more fri/ saturdays till the nationals the weekend of september 7th-9th

i’ll head up there… fuck it, ive got nothing better to do and i’m bored as shit :ahh

edit: is the bowling alley called “spare time”? never been there and want to make sure im going to the right place lol

yeah, I believe it is.

Ill consider heading up if Im not tired as fuck by then. Ive been up since 4 am.

I’ll go as long as there is a few people from Shift that are definitely going.

Yes.

Here are the directions.

Head North on the Northway. Get off at exit 21, and take a right. You’ll come to a “T”. Take a left, and the bowling alley will be 1/2 mile up on the left. It’s kind of set back, but it’s right before the Valero. Should see some domestic muscle cars near the road.

Ok, see y’all later tonight then.

Sent from my fecal collecting throne

I dont want to drive an hour and a half up there and not have you be there.

As of right now Im going, probably going to leave my house around 7:30.

If you’re def going, I’m going. I’ll be there at 9.

Hold up Jellies. Something came up in Ti, don’t want you to waste the trip.
Call or text me when you get this 586 6766. If i go it’s going to be later

so is this going down or what? i’ll be damned if i want to sit at the house tonight with nothing to do…

he’s supposed to let me know by 8 what the deal is. I really dont want to sit around doing nothing either because Ill just fall asleep.

ok. text me and let me know? 919.9seven2.18one0

ok, will do once I hear back

Not going-sorry guys something came up last minute at home and I can’t get down at a reasonable hour.

anyone want to meet up somewhere else? i might go hit up BB in toga or something… PJB?

10:00 bowling alley in LG- Travis just called me and its on again. He said he’d text/call you

roger… i’ll probably leave here around 9, so i will be there a little bit early… see yall there

ok, cool. Just texted you. Ill have the white f150 in my signature. Leaving now.

Sorry for the run around guys, something came up out of my control. Didn’t know if I would be able to leave at a reasonable hour. Anyway, I’ll be there around 10.