Last Drift Day of 2009, Sun Nov 8th FABI!!!

I should find out tonight Peter.

If I’m coming, then Monkey is coming. So you can add 2 to the list then.

Wether my car is running 100% or not. If I can make it to this. I’m fucking coming.

Be wary people. I like to smash into tire barriers MILES away from the track :frowning:

But hey, no one talked shit about me…as far as I know.

It’s a learning experience and its fun as all fuck. It’s cheap!!!
DO IT!!!

don’t worry, I like to drive through puddles that are miles off the track haha.

I’ll be EMTing the money today after work when I can get to my computer.

I may be coming to this. just need to make sure im not working I’ll let you guys know by Thursday.

You better come!

we all i know theres more then 3 ppl coming. ahah. all of us know. Same thing happens everytime. Know im off to put my cars entire suspension back together for my alignment tmr. ahaha.

Mark PAID!!!
conky PAID!!!
George PAID!!!
Jesse PAID!!!
Jesse’s Friend PAID!!!

10 more peeps

ready:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v117/ridepinktrucks/IMG00450-20091103-1438jpg.jpg

Mark PAID!!!
conky PAID!!!
George PAID!!!
Jesse PAID!!!
Derrick PAID!!!

10 more peeps

mark if you dont burn off all the tires in that picture i get to nipple twist you…but then im not sure if you will leave a set just so i grab ya teet.

anyways people COME ON!

Hey mark how are you bringing those rims and tires down ??? Im sure that im coming now, but i have to wait to get the funds and that will be Thursday so ill pay then. but im sure i cant fit 8 rims in my car =( so i wanted to know if you had any extra room for a couple of mine.

Yeah man. I can probably do that. I’m towing my car. As long as you preregister, I’m down to haul some shit!

All those tires won’t be used up. Stock power+ cold weather… nahhhhh!

baaaaaaaaaaaaam

Lol, alright thanks.

does anyone have any spare 205/45/16 free or cheap?

I believe I have one haha.

im out in kingston, ill prolly come by n watch

Anyone need 195/60/15’s???

Brand new, never mounted, never driven.
Sumo Akina

Fixed.

I will only mount you to gain pleasure.
Your like a basket of goodies and offer every type of cuisne, you sexy stud muffin you.

SUNNY WEATHER !

Martino, you will get what is coming to you… soon enough.