LAst night at Matrix...

hammered, waiting at the bar fora drink, started talking to these people at the bar, huge black guy - asks me if i play basketball, i say no and ask him if he plays for steelers, he says no Im with him - points to dude at the bar in a leather bike jacket, then intros me to this girl…turns out is the manager of the Improv…then i keep drinking, dancing, whatever

…driving to work this morning listening to wdve, they have Bill Belamy on for interview, talking abotu the Improv and his shows this weekend…

…put 2 and 2 together, dude in the biker jacket was Bill Belamy, huge dude was his body guard :doh: didnt even recognize him! :stupid:

sounds like the darkstar thread when he partied with lil kim

That just made my day. that is funny as hell

We all know Lil Kim isnt gonna party with a Phish rodie

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

didn’t phish break up…i think they were a band for 2 minutes

:dunno:

they broke up, they were in a band for years… you obviously have no idea.

you are correct i dont think i ever heard a song bye them…i just knew they broke up

phish > all the total bullshit ‘music’ on the radio these days.

maybe i will pick up a cd…i do not listen the radio much…they always play the same old bs on every channel and a lot of hip hop…hip hop is not my cup of tea

yaah that’s what bill bellamy was wearing at the show last night-- sooo definately him

noob forumn please

x2

you should’ve gave him a note that said “Dear Mr. Bellamy, Give it up, your career died in the 90s. Sincerely, that white guy that looks like a baseball player”

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

then why dont you get on Cutty’s balls for “partying” with Briana Banks, and then her not showing up? Lil Kim was supposed to be making a promotional appearance at a club that I had tickets to go to… not like she was coming over to my house or something, asshat.

Oh, and Phish > your life.

went to his show tonight at the improv…it was fucking hilarious! hes on tomorrow night and sunday night shows lined up so go check it out!

bill belamy was almost funny

just like you are almost heterosexual