last night was the greatest

well it all started a few weeks ago when the neon started to knock so I knew the engine was going to go so I said fuck it I got a warrenty the oil had water in it and the vise versa so I was going to call the warrenty company but if it was gonna go I wanted the engine to go to. So last night I was doing about 90 down 119 towards scottdale and the engine really started to knock so went to scottdale and back and the engine blew on the way back it threw the rod through the block breaking the starter in 3 peices it snapped it off the tranny and split the selinoid from the actual starter. So that was alright I expected that not a problem, and I got my uncle to tow it and Betrayed 93 gave me a ride to get my g/f car.

Me and Amie left her house after the and I thought there was enough gas to get from youngwood to mount pleasant so I wouldn’t have to get out and pump it. But the car had a different plan it ran out of gas out by sony so I called another friend to come and pull me to the gas station and we almost got pulled oveer by the police on the way there.

What the fuck

Originally posted by fstcmaroz28
well it all started a few weeks ago when the neon started to knock so I knew the engine was going to go so I said fuck it I got a warrenty the oil had water in it and the vise versa so I was going to call the warrenty company but if it was gonna go I wanted the engine to go to. So last night I was doing about 90 down 119 towards scottdale and the engine really started to knock so went to scottdale and back and the engine blew on the way back it threw the rod through the block breaking the starter in 3 peices it snapped it off the tranny and split the selinoid from the actual starter. So that was alright I expected that not a problem, and I got my uncle to tow it and Betrayed 93 gave me a ride to get my g/f car.

Me and Amie left her house after the and I thought there was enough gas to get from youngwood to mount pleasant so I wouldn’t have to get out and pump it. But the car had a different plan it ran out of gas out by sony so I called another friend to come and pull me to the gas station and we almost got pulled oveer by the police on the way there.

What the fuck

people that run out of gas on 119 between Mt. Pleasant and Youngwood are fucking gay.

and people who buy 1320 old cars are fucking ghey:D and it made to old 119 right beside Sony fag:D :moon: :finger2:

and people who buy 1320 old cars are fucking ghey:D and it made to old 119 right beside Sony fag:D :moon: :finger2:

wow, you missed the funny. I ran out of gas on the same stretch of road coming back from a big street race meet at uniontown… :slap:

Originally posted by Darkstar
wow, you missed the funny. I ran out of gas on the same stretch of road coming back from a big street race meet at uniontown… :slap:
LOCATOINS!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

my bad sorry:dunno: :doh:

Originally posted by Pewterss

yeah, we cant let the cops know about uniontown… :rolleyes:

lol:rofl:

Originally posted by Darkstar
yeah, we cant let the cops know about uniontown… :rolleyes:
thats correct!!!:rofl: :rofl:

haha:cool:

yea cant let bojo knwo these spots, he might just tell his sister again

=Me and Amie left her house after the and I thought there was enough gas to get from youngwood to mount pleasant so I wouldn’t have to get out and pump it.

What the fuck

funny you say that… everytime i got to the garage if i need gas i ll push it untill i go home towards mp just so i don t have to pump it in this cold ass weather… i give sonoco a 1$ tip everytime just cuase i wouldn t wanna be them…

on a side note…

the hole in the block was huge… and it blew the starter off!! :eek:

Originally posted by Quik
yea cant let bojo knwo these spots, he might just tell his sister again
let it gooooooooo!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

X2

it’s probably time to let it go. But then again, it was pretty damn shady what he did.

Originally posted by 2kaltima
it’s probably time to let it go. But then again, it was pretty damn shady what he did.
TRUE!!!:slight_smile:

you guys act like those are some HUGE secret race spots… if the cops come, they arent secret, and the cops did come to every location that she talked about, therefore they were known racing spots.

its not like his sister couldnt have found the site on a search engine too.:rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by BlkP42E
you guys act like those are some HUGE secret race spots… if the cops come, they arent secret, and the cops did come to every location that she talked about, therefore they were known racing spots.

its not like his sister couldnt have found the site on a search engine too.:rolleyes:

I don’t want to get into it again.

If she found out about it on her own then fine, but a member of a street racing board told her about the site knowing she would write a story on it, that’s pretty shady. As far as the cops knowing about the spots, the cops know a lot of things but we don’t need a newspaper article on the damn spot.

aiight :smiley: