Motor went

RAP RAP RAP tonite, was driving down 28, evertying was fine, wasnt beating on it, i hardly ever do unless im racing. but anyways, i get off of 28 to get onto 279 come to that first light, and i hear it just start like rapping FUCK!!! soo i limp it to station square, were Adam(sliverSS) calls me tellin me how he blew his rearend out, and i told him what was up with mine. He went and got his tow truck and towed my car home. My belt was a little off track, but not ripped or anything and he even said it sounds like a def rappin in the motor. once again FUCK!! soo this just totally blows donkey dick, completly! :madfawk:

but thanks again soo much to adam for the tow!!! i owe you one!

Sorry to hear.

A good excuse to go BIGGER!

u sure its gone,mine did that once,

dude that motor sounded bad before and that low PSI wasnt good

really thats giving me hope, but then ur prob going to say it went BOOM after that hahaha

i know, soo who knows whats up

ill be down the shop in a lil check out whats up with it

hows it sound with out the belt,why was the belt miss alined?

idk, im goign to check that out today, i have no idea why the belt is miss alined. that was just wierd, b/c i had it in the shop yesterday, i was checking everything, like the exhaust, oil, everything, and that wasnt like that, soo idk. belt doesn have any tears in it or anything.

trust me i hope its something soo stupid like the belt or smeothing like that

if melt is misaligned it could of been when the motor gave way and lost soem of the tolerances in the motor and crank could of moved [likey? only if motor looks like hte pinks motor did] or the shock of this happened cause it to slip off.

from what i heard before with that motor id say its done with man, time to swap in a 6.ohhh or buy a low mileage 02 motor

Sorry to hear. I know how you feel!

i konw u can relate haha, and i now know how you feel…blahh this fucking sucks!!! :madfawk:

hey i got dibs on the clutch, trans, shifter!!!

:asshole :slap:

idk if im callin it quits on this car or not

its ok youll go auto with a 427 and a 300 shot

:bigok: :bigthumb: :naughty: :wink: :burnout:

selling it to me???

i already beat one of those, so youll be right in line

also im interested in the 5.3s

I once saw Quik beat a top fuel car after giving him 11 cars… Shit was amazing…

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/8a1062ef-5705-4485-be21-53b7112668f6.htm

look for 1:35 of time frame

1/8th mile :jerkit:

win is a win, and in that case twice. not my fault ppl cant 60’ for there life