Last nights antics..

Drank way way too much for a wedding, although the brides dad had to be carried out. I on the other hand sprinted a mile to the house and managed to pick up a 12 pack along teh way… I DONT REMEMBER THIS. I got 2 phone #'s hit on a bunch of brides maids. We sang you’ve lost that loving feeling (atleast all the groomsmen did) and we sang that wedding singer thing from old school. We smoked macanudos as a victory dance. After party i snapped out in a black out rage after someone was spraying beer on me. I choke slammed 2 people and headbutted one of them after the fact. I drank another beer and we were cool. I hunted some kid i grew up with cause hes fucking a 15 y/o girl. so there was like 8 of us running around chester looking for this kid… we were all still pretty plastered. I got a ride home some where around like 230-300is area. and i know im misssing so much stuff cause i dont rememerb like 5 hours.

typical West virginia wedding :rofl: i bet you scored w/ the CuZins
:slight_smile:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

dunno i woke up and i had the lipstick ring around my dick… umm i dont rememebr that shit happening.

fixed

was Darkstar there

:itr41: :itr41:

Haha thats some fucked up shit i just read man