Late night Crew.

I had ten mozzarella sticks.

McD’s only tastes good at 1am

fixed:thumbup

Troof

its even better for a hangover :slight_smile:

shit is a rip. the late night menu is weak

the late night menu is bull SHIT! Overpriced large intestinal cleaning material is all it is

I prefer BK and ours sucks. Small town FTL

I use to enjoy Dinos pizza on lark and madison … was great after a night of drinking :slight_smile:

Got that right, whenever I get food down there I goto Arbys or Rubbin Butts ha

last time i was in bk, there was a hot girl working the drivethru

I dont know how they manage it either. Its all the same product that is supposed to be made the same way as all the other BKs. But ours is the absolute worst one I have every eaten at. Not cleanliness wise, but the actual food. I have driven to the one by Rotterdam Mall before, just because I wanted a good burger, ours is that bad.

in this

out of this jam. its bed time. is gonna be too nice today to sleep all day long.

still up after a boring ass ride to jersey and back

Got a ton of HW to do still that’s due tomm (or noon today technically) and I’ve got to be at up in 3.5 hours.

Fml.

writing a paper…

You too? :lol

I’ve spend the last 3 hours writing a good 8 pager on the Hollywoods representation of a male identity through the last century.

Still have some other BS left however.

I could be done… I just feel the need to go at a snails pace when writing papers

studying for a micro midterm, have B+ now, trying to bring that up a bit :excited