Late season Photoshoot

Hey guys, Tim (timbolin) contacted me and asked if Id be down to take some shots tomorrow, It will be a great day to do it and he said he would try and get a few people, but It got me thinking that if anyone wants we’ll be out tomorrow, I’ll have the camera, bikes, cars, whatever. We’ll have to discuss a time an location but for now just LMK, thanks

-Ian

Oops this probably should be moved the the WNY meets section…FAIL LOL, sorry.

hmm, i may be down for this

Coo,l shoot me a PM when you know, OT: griff I drive by your house everyday on my way to school and drool over the M LOL…Is that creepy ? HaHa just LMK

buffalo?

I think something like you did with Chris would turn out really nice. Ellicott Creek park a lot of trees and foliage. Makes for great fall pictures.

Thats fine you guys pick a location, if rolling shots are in order and some one that would be driving a car wouldn’t mind picking me up that would be great, or we can meet and roll from there whatever, its up to you guys, Im just there to shoot, lol

I think most of the people interested at this point live mostly suburbs of buffalo but yeah pretty much

In, I want some sweet pics of my rallybeater. :mamoru:

HaHa lets find a vacant field to do doughnuts in LOL

i have a birthday dinner i have to be at @ 7:30 tomorrow. so i’m good if we do it between 4 and 7

Oh yeah, it getting dark at 6 now, so I has to be at like 4

WAYY too busy all day.

Shame

damn…I wish I could be home for this

bump

Work until 5.

As does tim, where going to ellicot creek park again

Best time to do a shoot is around noon to 4. After that you will struggle with the lighting.

Yeah I know, peoples schedule kinda conflicts with that, I’m just going to do my best to try and make it work