Latest Fast & Furious 4 Trailer

How did you gather that from that trailer? Maybe I was distracted by all the flashy lights and sounds.

Rodriguez is hot in that please kick my ass kind of way.

Diesel: “So you here to take me in?”

Walker: “No, she’s my friend too”

Walker: “This is where my jurisdiction ends”

Diesel: "This is where mine begins

Diesel and Rodriguez in GN all beat up running underneath “awesome” CG tanker truck flipping explosion crap…

As in she is a butchy looking girl that looks like she could take you? :rofl
I like Rhona Mitra (doomsday) and Christina Cox (riddick chronicles), but Rodriguez just looks like an angry lesbian in every film she’s in.

Guys keep makin fun of it but it still looks like a good movie

Better than tokyo drift for sure. At least there are a few american cars in here lol. And it seems to actually have a plot this time around…

you’re a plot

a plot full of shIT!

:retardclap

X2

:retardclap:retardclap

Looks like there wont be any action on the strip the weekend this movie comes out- cops will probably be everywhere expecting a bunch of fucktards out racing in 17 second Civics.

BTW if you want a grand national get it now

Prices are going to go up by at least 10 grand after this

they are still untouchable for the average joe a mint 87 gnx did 96k on b/j today they arent nissans they hold there value regardless if a gay movie featured them or not:retardclap:retardclap:retardclap:D

How much does a 1970 roadrunner go for?

depends on a lot of things but most mopars will bring in a lot if there real cars not knockoffs

Didn’t realize those cars went for that much money. I dunno what it is but I’m starting to like old-school muscle a lot more than modern sports. Must be getting old…

nope smarter:D there is a 72 challenger in c/l for 10 k looks nice but not real great starter

Haha, yeah, I can only dream about getting a project car like that for now.
Being broke sucks. Isn’t that the car Diesel crashes at the end of the first movie?

yeah a roadrunner

pretty good it’s kindaaa hard to make another one after tokeyo drift cause that was the best one but it’ll be good

Looks like that one was a charger after all, different grill

The one in tokyo drift was a roadrunner;

It’s pretty curios how similar all those cars looked back then.

you right i was confused they all seem the same after awhile