Lawn Roller Seek Inside...

Looking to get my lawn rolled (would like to have it done possibly this weekend). Just looking to see if anyone does it on here, or could give me some recommendations.

Yard is small, and depending on the size of the roller, proabaly will be only be able to do my front lawn due to my fence opening not large enough…

My idiot neighbor tried to use one of these a few years ago when it was wet like this towed behind a lawn tractor. End up burying the whole mess up to the frame and it took about 10 guys to get the it all out of the mud. Took him a couple years to get the mess he made fully recovered. :lol:

:gotme:

I have several neighbors that do this when the ground is soaked. To me it makes the grass look like shit.

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

When the signs of spring start showing up, the one task you do notdo, is roll your lawn with that lawn roller that Dad used. Rolling the lawn is incredibly bad for the soil. When I was a kid, my dear Dad had me rolling our lawn every spring, especially at the time the soil was wet enough to be squishy. His idea was to press down the high spots in the lawn to become even with the low spots. He could not have been more mistaken.

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20090314/OPINION03/903140302/Rolling-the-lawn-is-bad-for-grass#ixzz1Kq8CJQxs

when my grandfather passed on christmas, we found one of these things in the garage, WTF do you do with it? anyone want it? heavy as hell and all cement…

dibs

wtf… i’ll take it!

if yambag doesn’t want it after he sees it, i’ll let you know

if so, please send me a picture at mayday4k at gmail dot com

every single person around me rolls their lawn, usually several times.
Saw the guy across the street from me do it 3 times so far, and im hardly ever home… so i can’t imagine how many times he did it when im not here.
and so does his neighbor and the guy behind me.
we all have 2+ acre lots here, so… yep.

sooo why should you not?
I don’t, because I don’t give a hoot about my lawn.