Lawyer Recommendations?

I need a lawyer for a landlord/tenent issue/eviction in Amherst.
anyone have any recommendations before i just start opening the phone book

Could you not spell recommendations?

Then cut and paste from somewhere else and it auto formatted?

Lol

hahaha

Check with ItsOver, I believe that he had some tenant issues.

Hahahaha

I recommend Saul Goodman. (505) 503-4455

I’d tell you to represent yourself, as I did…
But, if you can’t even spell recommendations, I don’t know how well you would do in a court room against a lawyer.

Just fucking with you.
But, in all seriousness, I just went to the law library at school (UB) and read up on the matter, went to court and represented myself.The defendant’s lawyer was a dirtbag, he tried lying to the judge and saying I served the papers improperly, that I never wanted the rent money, that I never had a proper lease agreement, etc. As long as you have the tenant evicted properly (have the marshals serve them) you can save the excessive amounts that layers charge and just defend yourself. An hour of reading is honestly worth the money you’ll save.

Edit: Or you could just give me half of what you’re going to give to a lawyer, since I’m half way there once I start law school next semester :wink:

layers (lawyers). BAM !! Right back at ya ! Don’t toy with the grammar Nazi. Hope there’s no spelling tests to pass in law school.

Cool story bro. Also the chances of running into a test who’s only objective is to spell words correctly at law school is most likely few and far between.

I’m no lawyer but I bet a spelling “loophole” has been exploited more than once.

That might be true but this a forum and not a prepared legal document, his typo didn’t cost him the case this time relax.

The correction of grammar and spelling is fine, it helps clarify what people are saying when they post in error. This is the part of your post that makes you not cool.

What the hell are you texting about?

oh sweet… I was worried you got a tint ticket and needed some serious lawyer help.