Lazy mexicans cry about top gear

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110204/wl_uk_afp/britainmexicotelevisiondiplomacy_20110204123415
:crazy

I like BBC. They ‘apologize’ but basically don’t give a crap.

+1 for BBC. People need to get over themselves. Who cares if some British guy thinks your lazy? He doesn’t know you. Big deal.

I understand if they had a history type documentary where they mentioned it.

But this is essentially a comedy show, if you take it seriously, you are stupid.

Next thing you know comics will have to apologize for everything they do and everyone they offend.

Oh poor Carlos Mencia.

why appologize to the embassador? they didnt call embassadors anything. appologize to the mexicans.

Vot :facepalm

First they did make fun of the embassador, second he represents the Mexican people in the nation he is in.

Who else would you apologize to? The local lazy Mexican wouldn’t take the effort to pick up the phone if you called him.

no, but you issue like a formal appology to all mexicans. the embassador is a separate person. thats what i meant. something like “we’d like to formally appologize to the people of mexico yadda yadda yadda”, ya know?

An ambassador is the highest ranking diplomat who represents a nation and is usually accredited to a foreign sovereign or government, or to an international organization.
Apologizing to him is equivalent of apologizing to the entire country.

true, but i’d have done it a bit differently. they just dont give a crap :slight_smile:

who care show the *******s feal , my god . thats why this country is the way that it is , people are to fuckin sensative

Oh do tell. Can’t wait to hear this.

How is “this country” involved in this at all? :rofl

i meant to say the world lolol . everyone is so fuckin uptite and sensative . what happened to 20 yrs ago where it didnt matter and we didnt have the bullshit we do now

true, john. i dont really beleive in political correctness, but i pretty much still gotta do it nearly everywhere. i wouldnt want to say something then find out that the person who heard it is somehow offended and its THAT person that would decide to hire me or not to hire me during a job interview. so i just keep it to myself most of the time. theres a certain site where it doest matter and its SUPER awesome. if u know of the site, guys, dont talk about it.

oh, im just saying i’d have said that im appologizing to ALL mexicans. i’d have just worded it differently, thats all. nothing spectacular here.

i mean im marginaly older than most on this forum , i remember when ya fucked up ya the shit smacked outa ya . people said what they felt without remorse . people worked for what they had nowadays all most do is whine ,cry and bitch about how they were unjustly done wrong , scared to disipline kids , and so on . thats whats wrong with the world today . thats why this whole he said we were lazy bullshit is out of hand .

^^^what he said. ppl need to whoop their kids more, oldschool. when i did something bad, i got the belt. now kids get sent to their room? its a fuckin vacation! all their shit is in that room.

You know how I know you’re old?

You’re going with “back in my day…” speech :rofl

im not talkin bloody the kids up " unless they really need it lol" but my god parents and people are pussies today . my kid knows , when he screws up he gets a consequence , when he is older he will get more of one . then the day he hits back it is onnnnnnnnnnnnnn

i know lololol:'(

These two know what they are talking about. Agree 100%.

I got my butt whooped as a kid for screwing up. Today you can’t look at a kid the wrong way.

yup and so many parents just dont give a shit about what their kid is doin. u see a kid roaming around a store just DESTROYING shit, tossing things around, screaming and the parents smile and go “awww, isnt he a creative bundle of joy?”