Sean Taylor SHOT!

[quote=“Afrank45,post:66,topic:39295"”]

Seems to me that you dont know anything about sean taylor if you did you would know he isnt " a ghetto thug" he was the son of a police chief but i bet you already knew that since you got your college education.

Again you make a statement that is false people do shoot into limos its called jealousy but i guess since you are such a wonderful human being you have never felt something like that, or perhaps you just dont understand the human brain(didnt you take psych 101 i mean you did get your college education right?) Anywho its too bad people like you have to be that guy but i guess it will all come full circle right?

I obviously wasnt trying miserably to attack your opinion it seems to have worked but thanks for making me feel special. I’m surprised no one has tried to kill you since you are such a heartless cocksucker. But remember im not wishing death on you im just surprised.

Regardless of you being a douchenozzle:gtfo:

R.I.P Sean Taylor

[/quote]

Obviously no one including my douchenozzle self wants to see anyone die especially the way Taylor did. However some people inluding my douchenozzle self have a hard time feeling bad for someone who threw away there life by making bad choices. Even if he was trying to straighten out his life it was obviously too late. But being the forgiving person you are I’m sure you would have no problem having a convicted sex offender who is trying to change his life move next door to you. The fact is people are killed everyday by shootings, but the only reason this was posted because it was a professional football player. I would like to read your opinion if a reformed drug dealer or sex offender were killed the same way. I will agree with you on one thing though RIP Sean Taylor and God Bless his family!