Sean Taylor SHOT!

Since he plays for the SKins… this has been on the news all day down here. Looks like a burglary attempt at his home in Miami but the details are sketchy. He was shot in the groin, it hit an artery and he might die. Some reports say he is in a coma…

Femoral Artery, bleed out in about 2 mins

Taylor has had several problems on and off the field, including one time two years ago when he was accused of brandishing a gun.

The shooting came eight days after another invasion was reported at his home. According to police records, someone pried open a front window, rifled through his drawers and left a kitchen knife on a bed.

Yet another player from the U in some sort of shit…surprise surprise.

u can take someone out of the ghetto, but u cant take the ghetto out of someone.

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:4,topic:39295"”]

[/quote]

QFT

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:4,topic:39295"”]

[/quote]

Normally i’d agree…

But EVERYTHING i’ve read says that after having his child he’d really been working to turn his life around. You gotta feel bad for the people that try to get out of that life but it comes back to bite you in the ass.

:meh:

[quote=“Farva,post:5,topic:39295"”]

u can take someone out of the ghetto, but u cant take the ghetto out of someone.

[/quote]

yes because when someone tries to rob your home it means you are ghetto:picard:…guy is dying and your busting his balls

ESPN just mentioned (not reported) that it seemed like a planned attack.

[quote=“c r a z y r a y,post:7,topic:39295"”]

Normally i’d agree…

But EVERYTHING i’ve read says that after having his child he’d really been working to turn his life around. You gotta feel bad for the people that try to get out of that life but it comes back to bite you in the ass.

:meh:

[/quote]

i read this too…

[quote=“Afrank45,post:8,topic:39295"”]

yes because when someone tries to rob your home it means you are ghetto:picard:…guy is dying and your busting his balls

[/quote]

No but pulling a gun on people while trying to figure out who broke in your house is

:picard:

I keep reading… “sean taylor’s hot”

hope hes alright

Sean Taylor is DEAD.

as of 5:30am this morning

R.I.P.

News story:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21987492/

Sucks, maybe when someone breaks into your house for whatever reason you should beef up your security, or stay at a hotel for awhile, not like he couldnt afford it. idk, sounds like it could have easily been avoided.

[quote=“Farva,post:15,topic:39295"”]

News story:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21987492/

Sucks, maybe when someone breaks into your house for whatever reason you should beef up your security, or stay at a hotel for awhile, not like he couldnt afford it. idk, sounds like it could have easily been avoided.

[/quote]

Damn man maybe you are right and maybe this is his past not going away whatever etc. but have some respect the man is dead. We dont need to sit here and discuss the poor decisions and crap that he may have made.

damn… just saw he died… that sucks

RIP.

I really doubt this is just some robbery when 8 days earlier someone broke in and left a knife on his bed. Pretty high profile case so chances are good they’ll find the shooter.

Snds like it was a planned attack… RIP. Ill be at the Skins vs. Bills game this Sunday. Going to be an emotional game.

sad when someone dies like that.

but I will be curious to see when all the details unfold.