sean taylor is a pussy

nice hit but seriously… who hits a punter like that in the PROBOWL!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1JQrW45-2o

agreed. nice hit but in the pro bowl thats a bit much to tee off on a weak ass punter like that.

i love that hit!

hey your carrying the ball! dont be a fag, it aint touch or flag football, its a real game,

you dont step into the ring with tyson, and expect hes goona tap you lightly…

definitely not classy… but whatever

decleater

but a punter in the Probowl… come on…

Looked like a good hit to me. If the punter is running the ball, he’s just as dangerous as any other player. If he was smart, he should’ve slid.

smear the queer :mrT:

ya, of course its a good, legal hit…noones questioning that but its the pro biwl . most guys will let up on shit like that, its a game for fun. if soem LB came in and totally anhilated manning or something ppl would go ape-shit. same deal. in any contact sport, the all star game has an unspoken rule to ease up. how many big checks to you see in the NHL game? same difference.

X2 would sean taylor have hit ladanian tomlimson like that? nope. i bet he did it on purpose cause it was a white punter. the punter out classed the bum by gettin right up and went to congradulate him on the hit.

haha dude what are u talking about??cause it was a white punter?? It’s a football game correct?? Dude got hit and pretty hard. Get over it.:slight_smile:

like i said, sean taylor would not have hit tomlinson like that in the probowl.

because Bob Gentile is the definitive authority on what Sean Taylor would do in any given situation. :rolleyes:

like i said IN MY OPINION sean taylor would not have hit tomlinson in the probowl.

is that better for you princess? :rolleyes:

…regardless. if he wouldve stuck tomlinson like that, same deal. uncalledfor in the pro bowl

there’s a good possibilty he’s going to jail on gun charges anyway.

opinions are not valid when trying to make a legitimate argument.

in my opinion that kicker was a secret member of the KKK & he was just getting him back.

:WTF:

i can’t believe that when i think…this person couldn’t say anything more stupid or ignorant I always get proven wrong.

after reading the responses on a sports message board its clear blacks that posted were in favor of the hit because it was a white guy. Is it out of the realm to think a player from “the U” would hit a white guy and pull up lame on a star black player? i don’t think so. Like it not this is what’s out there, its not something conjured up in my head.

football is over
drag racing season has begun :blue:
so get over it

Oh, for Christ’s sake, its football, he hit him, so what! If you don’t want to get hit, get the fuck out of the way.

Who cares what color he is, who he hit, how he did it, who gives a fuck.

i just brought it up because other were talking about it.