Sean Taylor makes Pro Bowl

:rolleyes: enough already. he was on my fantasy team and his stats were crap this season, he sat on my bench most of the season. so i know his play didnt warrent a pro bowl honor. If death makes you pro bowl eligeable where is darrent williams and marcus nash at too. Its a dumb gesture and the NFL needs to cut this shit out.

Its a dis-service to the players who earned being named to the team because of their play.

ummm he lead the league with 5 interceptions before he was killed, i really wouldnt call that “crap” stats

or you could just stop being disgruntle because it probably won’t keep someone from being in the pro bowl

Whether he was voted in or not, he’s probably not going, so who gives a shit?

Whoever is behind him will get to play.

pro bowls dont always reflect performance…we all know that. so even if his play wasnt outstanding, the fact that its him already gets him into consideration every year.

look at Troy this year. he was hurt and didnt do anything amazing, yet he still goes every year. i mean hes my boy and all, but i dunno that there isnt another safety in the afc that shouldve went instead of him.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

how did you have him on your fantasy team, you dont pick full defenses??

Some leagues allow for one defensive player to accumulate pts.

in my league we start two DB two DL (DL and LB’s are DL) and two of either… so six in total. so there is a lil more strategy involved. Guys that get a lot of picks dont always get u points cause picks are worth 2 and defensed passes are worth one but guys who get a lot of tackles are the most valueable. taylor’s tackles were down a lot. I took him as the second defensive player in the draft(8th round) his picks were up but his tackles were way down from the previous year.

he played what? 6 games?

1. U have to look at it by his averages, his averages were down… he was hurt a lot of the season and not playing. Those are my main points against the pro bowl. the 5 ints we’re not an accurate gauge of his season.