Pro Bowl- Brain Moorman you got "jacked up"

:rofl: :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r94rmkbFMyU

Brain?

outstading hit :tup:

you know its good when moorman gets back up and goes right to taylor and says nice hit lol

holy crap

but it is the pro bowl, that was pretty gay

OOOOO i’m so glad someone posted this, when i seen taylor coming down the sideline like that i knew somthing great was about to happen LOL

i could not stop laughing…

but moorman is the shit… gave him congrats and the hit after he got right up from that hit…

one tough son of a bitch

I think my XtraSmall moorman jeresy is almost a lock now.

Most upstanding dude in the NFL. Anyone else would have punched that fucker in the head for shoulder tackling a kicker in the pro-bowl.

i thought moorman looked like he was pissed… i thought he was going to pick a fight with taylor… *im thinking that would have been a bad idea lol…

dude gets props… classy player…

Doesn’t say much for Taylor though. If he had tackled LT with a hit like that, I’d be giving him his due, but it was a punter who he outweighs by probably 50 lbs. No reason he couldn’t have let up a little. Not like it was the Superbowl.

ouch. props for moorman getting back up. classy and has got a pair.

to me, that about sums up the bills season, funny and degrading at the same time. great hit.

Moorman is probably one of the classiest guys in the NFL…period.

that was such a good hit, def fun to see in person haha :tup:

it was cool how he got right up. But people in the crowd were rippin on him for the rest of the game. I felt bad for him.

p.s. i’ll have some probowl pics up tonight or tomorrow :smiley:

That was complete garbage in my opinion. No reason to hit anyone like that in an exhibition, let alone the lone soccer player on the field.

I am going to guess you never played football before.

i literally only saw 30 seconds of the game, and that is the one play that I saw.

Well, I did. And I thought that was garbage. There is no need to blow up the punter in the Probowl.

Its a joke of a game. There is no reason to hammer anyone. The Hockey All-Star game has almost no checking to speak of because they know that no one should get injured playing an exhibition game.

It was a stupid hit and should not have happened.

P.S. I used to play as well.

i woulda rocked him :shrug:

its not 2 hand touch just because its the pro bowl

I played college, and semi pro as the kicker (and fullback but thats besides the point)

And you better believe in the kicker/punter position you get used to getting hits like that. Luckily I’m not a small kicker and could hold my own, but that type of hit happens all the time. I guarentee it wasn’t that bad of a hit to feel because of how light Moorman is.