Pro Bowl- Brain Moorman you got "jacked up"

hahahaha i didnt even watch till the end last time…but lol at the announcers.

and i blame bellicheck for even calling the play in the first place.

Actually I did. No need to try to hurt someone in an exhibition though. Uncalled for and no excuse for it.

I liked how he popped back up, but running on to the field to say congrats you just stuck a soccer player was out of nervous embarassment

You can’t tell me you think the game is played at full speed.

good point, but had it been anyone else besides the kicker, its prolly wouldnt have looked like such a bad hit, and i think its harder to half ass a hit then it is to run a route, because who gives a shit if you run randy moss routes in the pro bowl, but if you miss a tackle on a punter because you wanted to take it easy on him…how bad does that make you look, whether your in the pro bowl or not? i still think the call for that play was terrible anyway, having your punter run is just retarded, theyre slow and vulnerable

I remember one time in college a buddy of mine played for Ithaca… it was on the kickoff it was me and another guy last guys back and the play is about 10 yards in front of me and the guy is making the tackle, plays over and then WHAM… blindsided on my ass 5 feet down the field in full reverse.

I look up and see my friend overtop of me laughing. I got up and did the same thing, ran over to him and said nice hit and the ref’s threw the flag thinking we were fighting haha.

Anywho, either way I think it was a good hit/and a class act of him to shake it off knowing it was a hard hit and to go say nice hit.

i lol’d at the need to replay the japanese broadcasters…

mooreman rocks…and gets rocked too. :tup: to bein classy

That’s fucked up, it’s just the probowl, aren’t those guys supposed to take it easy?

lol @ the japanese guys lol

[quote=“SI01,post:17,topic:24380"”]

Well, I did. And I thought that was garbage. There is no need to blow up the punter in the Probowl.

[/quote]

I totally agree. That was a lame hit. And Moorman is even a bigger asshole for ‘congratulating’ that piece of shit for a hit like that.

bump anyone have the vid saved

youtube had to take it down

That hit was the play of the game!!!

dude i havent seen it yet and need to anyone know where or have it saved plz tell