Explanation is required. psi2high you got fucking SHANKED???

:rofl

WTF Bro.

sarGENTE mike tells good stories, contact him

wait a minute. is this the stabbing thing in albany??

The two bouncers?

Update: Sean was shanked last night. He’s going to become a rapper known as Old Dirty Mick. He wants to write rhymes in the spirit of Gangs of New York and the era of Tammany Hall when the Irish were persecuted against, much like they were last night.

who cares ,pussy couldnt fight his way out of it .just remember steriotypes against other races are there for a reason

two bouncers was friday… we’re wanding every guy that comes in the door. since the cops that we pay to be there aren’t there to help we’re being forced to deal with this shit… albany pd ftmfl… and if you doubt that i have plenty of stories to explain their incompetence…

but albany in general is not what it used to be. be careful when you go out…

Where do you work?
I just quit Plastic recently for reasons just like this.
I can’t stand downtown Albany. Pearl Street is absolutely disgusting to me.
If anyone seriously goes down there weekend after weekend and thinks there is something cool about doing this you are sadly mistaken.
Back in my younger 20’s when Jillians, Mad River, and The Big House was open it was somewhat tolerable… the ghetto scumbags were more far and few between and people stabbing eachother was not something I ever heard about or witnessed.

I am glad to hear security is tightening up and if this shit keeps up every bar down there is going to need to install a metal detector at the door and have police officers inside every bar. It’s going to be like going through airport security just to go anywhere down there and there is no one to blame but the worthless pieces of shit that go to these places.

This happened outside of a bar if I heard correctly.

Sean, feel better.

Sean hope you’re ok. I HATE going to Albany, especially because white people are the minority down there. Shit is out of control.

there was another stabbing about two blocks from my apartment as well

Wait this did really happen ???

Moar info plz

Well aside from Sean as he probably deserved it, there’s been a lot of stabbings lately. Tisk tisk Albany.

this

Yeah Sean got hit and worst part is he wasnt even involved in the fight. Me and Hatefield were actually closer to the guy with the knife than sean was, which is wierd. Luckily there was no internal shit that got hit, just a few nasty staples

Sean didn’t really have anything to do with it. I have no idea why/how he got targeted.

so wtf happend exactly

Long

Sean was moufin off, got his comeuppins, what’s to tell?