LEAST favorite general color for a car.

Poll coming. GO.

Tan is terrible. Gold is okay, but the worst two colors in my opinion are the tan and maroon colors that about 99% of mid-1990s Ford Tauruses came with. They are terrible. Just terrible.

In general, silver. Every shitty car in the world was sold by the millions in a completely uninspiring silver color.

Exceptions for things like Porsche’s Seal Grey etc etc. There are beautiful silvers and greys out there, but a bland silver Cobalt makes me hate the world.

Silver and Tan. ////////////////////////////BORING!

If I had to have a Taurus, I’d rather have it in silver than in that horrible tan on tan. Or maroon on tan.

Same goes with any car, but when I think of a terrible, boring car, I think of the 90s Taurus.

I was going to vote tan, but there’s some pretty sweet muted beige/brownish/drab colors that work really well on certain cars - EG hatches ring a bell.

However, there’s simply no escaping how horrible yellow looks. Aztecs, Escapes, 4-door S-10s… :puke:

I picked yellow. I typically hate silver cars, but there are nice examples. Yellow cars 99% of the time look like crap, and 99% of the time are piloted by the worst dudes/broads ever.

the only thing i like about silver is the paint can completley suck and never be taken care of and it still looks pretty decent

Yellow screams: “I’m a douche” no matter what vehicle you put it on.

White
Yellow

girls who drive yellow cavaliers/cobalts/sunfires. <333333

I especially hate the ritzy fucks who describe their tan vehicle color as “Champagne”

Yellow is the absolute worst. Champagne/beige is pretty awful and I’ve seen some pretty nasty sky blue/sea foam greens lately.

Every car in WNY from 2000 - 2006 was silver. Now it’s white.

Yellow :barf:

:roflpicard:

You can’t group silver and grey together.

Silver looks like shit and is a total shit color. Some titanium dark grey’s look fantastic (Seal grey (audi porsche), Titanium Grey (BMW), Meteo Grey (Audi, Lambo).

But as I could only vote for one I voted Tan.

hate u :frowning:

Maybe you are in the other 1%/ :lol: