LEAST favorite general color for a car.

I’d take a S-2000, or Cobalt SS, or any supercar, or Corvette Z-06, or Solstice GXP in yellow, happily.

Under no circumstances would I take any car in champaign/tan happily. There are plenty of darker shades of gold and bronze that look okay, but I don’t think it’s fair to lump them in with tans.

nope

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! NOOOO!!!

:frowning:

Ugh, champagne is fucking horrible.

5 -1 = 2 :roflpicard:

:frowning:

Oh for fucks sake everybody stop calling it champagne

wat?

Who gives a fuck what it’s called. It’s ugly. Do you drive a champagne car?

I think orange is a highly overlooked awful color. There’s that terrible Lamborghini creamsicle orange as well as Corky Romano Miata orange. Orange is bad enough that it even makes a GT3 look like garbage.

Fuck no! But Skunky drives a yellow BMW and a champagne Envoy, so uh yeah…imagine what it feels like to be him right now…oh and gay

HAHA

SKUNK YOU ARE A FFFAGGOT

At least it’s only ugly, not boring and ugly.

i felt the same way until i saw this pic:

Yellow is the ugliest, it never looks good on any car. No one ever says “Hey man that yellow really makes that car look sharp.” It is always “ugh man why did you get yellow, you just want the attention.”

Orange is bad on so many cars but is so good on so many if you must have a loud color.

dude, no way, orange GT3 is fucking sweet!!!

http://i.pbase.com/g4/57/440357/2/61023491.OrangeGT3RS.jpg

newman, you are becoming a HUGE lotus whore. I like it though.

Only because the Exige is a really cool looking car. It still looks better in any other color besides maybe Krypton Green.

GT3 looks cool in black with orange writing/orange wheels I suppose. I’d still take one in white. :eekdance: