Cobra Colors

Recently I found a few different '03 Cobras that I’m interested in. The one I’ve wanted the most until today was a Silver '03 Convertible Anniversary Edition. This makes it Silver with Red/Black leather. I also found an '03 Yellow Convertible with Black/Grey leather. How does everyone feel about yellow? Just curious because I don’t see a ton of yellow cars and I kind of like it but I get very mixed reviews from others. I’d already have the silver one except the seller is being kind of shady. Thanks for the input everyone.

cobraman’s car is hot

i think any color on a terminator works :smiley:

that DSG? i like the best

only type ARrrrghs

i hate the yellow on the cobras.

sonic blue ftw

i like very few yellow cars. most are fucking ugly. even some of the yellow on certain ferrari models

sonic blue or bust

There are very few cars that look good in yellow… IMO Cobra is not one of them.

Anniversary edition FTW here.

Or you could go yellow, and join the Yellow Mustang Regsitry

^ sonic blue > *

dark gray metallic is a nice color too

edit yellow’s not bad on that generation mustang either though. A friend of mine used to have a chrome yellow that was real sharp.

could you get the cobra’s in competition orange? That’s a pretty slick color too (sucks in pics though)

Zinc yellow = BAD, Yuck, Puke

http://www.svtcobraclub.com/scmcevents/ats_dyno/page1/6.jpg

Screaming yellow = Do-able, but wouldnt be my first choice

http://www.nloc.net/photopost/data/751/medium/100_13961.JPG

Sonic blue, mystichrome, Torch Red, Black, White are my fav’s… I hate the zinc yellow, redfire metallic. And i’m neutral on mineral gray and screaming yellow :wink:

I hate yellow on cobras… black and silver look best… after that I guess I could accept blue or white.

Silver is good but my silver one didn’t seem to work out too well haha. No black in the desert I’d have to clean it every 11 minutes. The yellow one is pending sale now anyway so that’s out. My search will just have to continue.

just keep the upkeep in mind too. Black is a nice color but a royal pain in the ass to keep clean, not to mention it shows chips/swirls/scratches real bad compared to lighter colors.

I swore I’d never own another black car and ended up buying one… now regretting it

silver or white :slight_smile:

off topic: i’m coming to vegas in September to visit!!

u can get black, as long as u have me on hire 24/7 like ken does :lol:

If they still make it in white, thats the sharpest color.