some pics of my cobra

Well I just got done working on my car and realized I never have posted pictures of my car on here before. As I am addicted to NYspeed i figured i mind as well post some. so here you go and its nothing too crazy but the paints a little different and thats what i was going for, and as for mods i just have the bolt ons done but i have some plans for it this winter. And yes i know the pictures are shitty but i just wanted to post some!

Let me know what ya think thanks!

not a fan of mustang but i think the ride looks real nice.

i hate thumbnails, i have no ambition to click on them

Nice. Didn’t know there was yet another 03-04 Cobra owner on here. Good stuff :tup:

Pictures of your mullet? I kid i kid.

clean

easy brooklyn lets see your guido blowout haircut lol jk

I like that color grey :tup:

:tup: ive always liked these cars… sound sooooo good.

nice car :slight_smile:

I almost bought a vert that color but decided to get the black one instead.

Im partial to sonic blue but never the less it is a terminator. whats your plans for it?

+1

Those wheels would be siqq black.

haha

that means ALOT coming from a guy with a car like yours!

and winter plans are new spec clutch, 2.7 pulley and sct or predator tuner, and hopefully a 100 shot of n20. after that i will save some more cash and figure out whats next

I had a predator tune on mine, and it was better than stock, but I believe the general consensus from mustang owners is to go SCT for better results.

I feel like it needs dark tints.

Nice car, love the new edge generation.

Nice. I’ll take that paint job on a foxbody please.

Nice car, I have a soft spot for Cobras :slight_smile:

flames on a mustang.

Very Nice, looks mean.

FixedVVVV

Love the car man. I plan to own a termi in the future myself Im stuck between competition orange,oxford white, or sonic blue.