some pics of my cobra

Very nice. I seen your car at S&R. We’re almost twins. lol :wave:

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/7562/cobrafull.th.jpg

Don’t get a predator tuner. Go SCT all the way. You’ll be happier.

Nice ride! :tup:

X…

There is a hardtop Orange Cobra with 40k miles for sale here in Vegas. I would buy it and get rid of my Black one if the miles were lower. I made an offer on a Sonic Blue one but the guy said he’d had a bunch of issues with it so I decided against it.

I’m regretting not getting a sonic blue myself :cry:

nice car, and btw 100 shot ftw

haha i seen your car there as well. who did your paint work? alot of my friends thought your car was mine at s and r lol. and as for the tints yes it needs them badly, im gonna have my cousin dennis do them when he does my tow truck and flatbed soon

I’d like Sonic Blue, Orange, Mystic, Black, Silver in that order. I had a chance to get an Orange Vert (1 of 72) but he wanted 8k more than the black one.

If you guys are looking for any good reading for the winter I bought this for my father who has a torch red 10th anniversary termi. I read it myself and its excellent gives whole history of svt, and why the car was built real interesting facts and stuff. One cool thing that they said in it, that I didnt know svt actually printed the word terminator on two parts of the car the crate the motors were transported in and on the backside of the black plastic vent in the side scoop.

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll250/larryr50/IFLFCover.jpg

Lol, I was getting the same thing w/ my friends. Bought the car already done w/ them.

I’m partial to sonic blue and oxford white. So may have my winter mod lined up. lol http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/1694/8ef44.th.jpg

i heard of this book before and i am not a huge reader seeing as the only book i have ever read was the heroin diary’s (story of nikkie sixx) im going to have to pick this thing up though!

i love the orange termi’s but i have plans to buy a fox in the near future sense iv always had a love for them and the orange ones i found were like 8 to 10 k more than mine was lol

Yeah, that’s what I said. I’d like to buy a '93 Cobra to turn into a project car and just keep the '03 Cobra as a nice cruiser.

you hate on cobra’s but drive fucking lighting mcqueen :rolljerk:

thats my plan. i just need to sell my damn 05 cobalt ss to help free up some cash. im starting to put it back to stock and my dad might trade it in along with his 04 vette on a c6 z06 he’s looking at

Nice looking car. I might also know a local SPEC dealer :smiley:

I was the guy in the black ford fusion giving you a :tup: on the 33 a month or so back. I really like the way your car looks.

haha 198 west i remember that. i was so confused as to what was going on at the time lol thanks for that by the way man

hopefully we can make a deal. i usually buy my parts threw Licata’s because Russ recently became a performance parts dealer and he sends my shop business as well. Im sure i could spread the wealth though.

Hot car. I love the whiny snakes. :tup: