some pics of my cobra

not knocking it and I know its very cost effective, but whats up with everyone going Nitrous? if/when I buy a 03-04, I wanna go ported SC then possibly KB along with all the other regular mods

who wouldn’t love a ported blower or a whipple/kb? alot of loot is needed for those setups. and i don’t have it now lol

I hear ya

get rid of the lame shocker sticker

You answered your own question. You can’t get any faster for cheaper than nitrous.

Nice termi Derek, Adam has told me a lot about your car.

im sprayin mine now and its fun as hell, a port and spray would be the way to go, i think bladez sprayed his for some dyno numbers and put down some sick numbers on just a 75 shot.

next year you have to get your broham with the supra out for some fun :smiley:

this must be the new trend. There is a sick Sonic blue cobra on the cover of 5.oh this month that has made 649 at the wheels and has a edelbrock NOS setup among other mods.

i saw that its bad ass

last time I checked ken has no spray anywhere in that car…just saying. Not to go too far off topic though. Nice car to the OP

no he didnt… that was all blower.

you crazy kids and your double power adders :smiley:

my bad i thought he said he sprayed it once for some numbers, my mistake

Nice whip, met you over the summer when we cruised down to the Duff’s cruise (final week of it). I want to go for a ride in a Cobra, still haven’t to this day!

lets run in the spring :tup:

Seriously, it’s so childish:gtfo:

The rest of the car looks great! :tup:

that idiot still wont talk to me ever sense he lost that race god knows how long ago now. lol

in

spring we’ll run and then we can swap cars and run again lol so then you can drive one instead of ride in one