LEFT OVER! 2013 Ford Mustang GT 5.0L Convertible!

LEFT OVER! 2013 Ford Mustang GT 5.0L Convertible!
Ever just been on the fence about buying a new muscle car? Maybe a Mustang? Are you the guy who said well it has to be an amazing deal, something I couldn’t pass up the savings? Well you can stop here because this IS the deal you can’t pass up.
We have a LEFT OVER 2013 Ford Mustang GT that has to go. Here is what you need to know:
MSRP: $46,825
`5.0L V8 – 420 HP, 390 TQ

Here is the link to the window sticker on the car:

http://www.inventory.ford.com/services/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1ZVBP8FF7D5250503&ref=VL

Options:
Gotta Have It Green Metallic6 Speed Select Shift Auto
Electronics Package:
Voice-activated NavigationHD Radio with Sirus
Dual-Zone electric automatic temperature controlComfort Package:
Leather Heated SeatsHeated Mirrors
Brembo Brake Package:Brembo 4 piston front Calipers with 14” rotors
Single rear piston Calipers with 11.8” rotors19” Dark Stainless paint Brembo specific wheels
`Pedestal mount rear GT spoiler

19 Photos can be seen here: http://www.basilford.com/index.php/new-vehicles/132563C/2013/Ford/Mustang

Bottom Line price you’ll pay: $37,988

Want to come test drive it? Call me at 716-362-2972. We are open 7 days a week!

That is green. Looks like a good deal. The price on the windshield in the pics looks like 37,9xx. Does that assume cash down, trade in, qualified for a discount?

Edited the first post, used an old price by mistake. That price does not require money down or a trade.

[sarcasm]I wonder if it’s a leftover because of the color[/sarcasm]

I like the color, I can’t believe how expensive these are new.

Loaded vert GT. A base coupe GT is a lot cheaper.

a base new C7 vette is not much more than sticker here and the roof comes off enough.

You can’t put 4 people in a corvette.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll have to come back for the other girls later. :stuck_out_tongue:

Bump for 60s and sun today!

I was thinking the same thing… I would give about $25,000 for this car. I guess I am getting old. lol

You can’t get a new Miata out the door for $25,000.

I would only pay $10,000 for a Miata. lol

I got mine for $3,000 and I feel like I overpaid.

The color definitely stands out. I drove by the dealership Saturday night in that snow storm and it was almost glow-in-the-dark contrasted with the snow.