left side drive R32/R34?

My friend used to live in the UAE(actually… I’m only 99% sure it was the UAE), he said he wasn’t rich, yet knew the prince personally, his family had a nice car, and his house was cleaned by servants. He said that’s what “normal” is over there. Rich was when your parents buy you a ferrari in different colours for every day of the week.

My friend used to live in the UAE(actually… I’m only 99% sure it was the UAE), he said he wasn’t rich, yet knew the prince personally, his family had a nice car, and his house was cleaned by servants. He said that’s what “normal” is over there. Rich was when your parents buy you a ferrari in different colours for every day of the week.[/quote]

I met the Sheikh when i was there, most people would. We had a servant. Dad’s boss was loaded, and was nice to my dad, so we drove his Mercedes around. Normal back then, now it might be slightly different.

what is there to think about

they are CONVERSIONS.

how do you think nissan made a rhd Dash. the same way a bunch of rich arabs made a lhd dash.

:roll:

these are my close friends doing this shit in dubai…prelude and maxima dash boards are used and 9/10 guys ure the sard stack meter as a custom gauge cluster setup just to make it look totaly insane on the interior…The cars are never ever as reliable as they were stock though cuz a rhd-lhd swap is much harder then most ppl realise in a skyline.
More and more ppl in dubai are not doing the swap and more and just learning how to shift with their left hand. i was in dubai for the last 3 weeks and hung out a lot at the top rpm shop…they fly in top secret tuners once every two months to tune all their rides…really sick setup.

i was wondering if the vehicles were as reliable or not? what things typically break on a RHD to LHD conversion?