Left turn signal wire -- which harness?

so my left turn signal is stuck on… i know my harness in the wheel well got touched a bit with some wires exposed, but i tended to what i could see and it didnt help anything.

seperated the wires that were exposed and sealed with e-tape.

i’d like to isolate the Left turn signal wire… looking for a good diagram with colours etc.

i assumed it was in the fat chassis harness, anyone have a sharp diagram handy online?

i checked all my programs and i have no write-ups… sorry man, best thing to do is i guess take a multi meter and test all the wires that comes off of the switch and find it…

it should be the same color as the wire that goes to the light…
what year is the vehicle??

hope this helps its a s13’s exterior lights wiring diagram

cool diagram… looks like it’s based off Nissan’s own FSM but clearly it’s been redone

whered you find that if I may ask?

i have a program, i can get most diagrams for almost any car.

that diagram is awesome, but its also freaking me out a bit.

is it suggesting that the left turn signal wires go straight from switch to switch and are never in the main chassis harness. I guess i want somewhat of a routing map rather than a wiring diagram, which probably doesnt exist.

did u replace the bulb? or so what number did u put in

heh “a program”

no need to be secretive

shoulda just said MOD or equiv

no i didnt touch the bulb, it’s not a bulb issue, its a wires crossed issue.

if i turn the lights on the left turn signal is getting constant power, not blinking power, and all the time.

if i have the lights off and use a turn signal it works properly but some of the illuminuated electronics, my Defi’s, get the intermittant signal from the blinker.

therefore, a couple wires are exposed and sharing signal… but i ripped into all of the harness that i could see was exposed and it didnt fix it, so i want to know where else i should be looking.

that diagram gives me the colours that i should be looking for, so i’ll revisit those wires this evening.

if you some help let me know…
im done work at 6

ur s14 or 13

it’s a one man thing anyways…

• my schedule is so retarded… i am not really free to work on this until friday for more than a few minutes at a time.

bing, open the S13 KA24DE Nissan FSM

go to page EL-35 thats the wiring diagram

go to pages EL-92 and EL-98 to EL-100 thats the harness layout

the diagram will have numbered boxes that correspond to the connectors along the way

find the location of the connectors using the harness layout pages

lol yeah but im sure most people still dont know about mod so i didnt wana answer more questions . lol yeah i used mod

need 01 accord diagrams… please… daytime running lights, tail lights, dash lights, parking lights

frig FSM… i havent had one of those in years.

anywhere to access this online?

bing…

i need year and model for your car i can try to find a routing diagram for it on my system at work. it usually has the routing’s

mike put up an FSM for me…

plus i dont even know the make and model of most of my S13’s now… they come and go so quickly.

if its a coupe i drive it, if its a hatch i beat it… that’s as deep as i go now.

well whatever. i’m sure the harness is routed the same in all of them
[file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/user/Desktop/41977255.gif](file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/user/Desktop/41977255.gif)
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/user/Desktop/41977263.gif