let the debate begin...

ugh ok ok in for reply

lock 3

mother fuckers

I put money into my car simply because I could afford too at the time. Yes I added a shit load more power before I learned how to drive the car 100% but really, if I dont give a fuck, why should you? Its not your ride, its mine. Worry about your shit, I will worry about mine. If the rear end goes, I get a 9" or a 12 bolt, simple as that.

If I was building my car for digging, I would have 4.56 gears and a good all around mild cam. I wouldnt have a violent mid and top range cam. Why did I go with that? Because I like highway pulls.

because you dont know how to drive your car from a dig

Pretty much your working ass backwards… You put money in your car because you want a fast car, most people aroun dhere dont give a fuck about rolls because pretty much anyone can mash the gas and slam gears at 30-40-60+ starting off…

some one agrees rolls are bullshit. THANKYOU!:excited

in drews defense, what does it matter, many of the cars out there are not setup to do dig races, only a couple come to mind like my own, adams, and maybe johns car but thats about it, most are setup fpr high hp and highway rolls not for dig races, so why rag on drew for doing the same thing that most people do. Yes he makes more power than he can put to the ground but im i know theres a lot more people out there that do the same

thanks

I like digs and rolls…I just setup my car for rolls since I like them more.

I like the feel of being in first gear at 45mph at 5.5k and hammering the throttle. The feeling of being thrown in your seat is what puts a smile on my face,

Your car goes 45 in first@5500?!

Every time i read your posts i feel like my IQ goes down

• Juan

EVERY one on this site that has built their cars up are guilty of making power before EVERY necessary supporting mod. Admit to it or not, you know its true. My weakpoint is my trans, and I rebuilt my 2nd one this year. I care more about going fast right now than about how long my trans will last, or support the power. It does alright, but every couple of years I expect to shell out a couple hundred for a rebuild, I dont have the cash to buy a $3500 full roller, rev man valvebody C4 like id like to have in it.

:excited Thankyou Ben! :thumbup

Tranny’s definately going to be the weak point on mine too. Atleast yours is a fresh rebuild. Mine is a stock T5 with who knows how many miles on it.

I think its more around 6k, im not sure. I know that at 65mph in 2nd im at 5600-5700rpms.

do you drive around town in 1st gear?

no???

im sure it wasnt that high in the first place

youd be sorely mistaken then

Well hed be sorly mistaken to think im some pushover dumbshit behind a keybored himself…

I love how people tend to act like assholes on here and think they know someone then in person its a completey differant story.

just a general overview of what i have read on here ,from a tech,s standpoint MOST domestic sedans suck ass are horribly built the only ones that are good are the ones built by foriegn makers and rebadged,that bein said domestiucs have the hold on the truck scene till imports get em right as far as towing and payload goes "the new tundra really great runner and tower"give em a few yrs and that will be theres to .as far as drews car goes there is no rhyme or reason as to when the rerar end will go but its more prone to break on a launch ,yes i have the same one but im not scared .and im a auto and that helps minamally

网站优化的作用 1.网站提高网页排名。 2.网站使客户容易找到您的网站及相关内容。 3.网站提高网站的收益。 ☆ 自然排名和竞价排名网站优化是对网站本身进行分析和调整使,其对友好,是一种自然排名,注意这里并没有限定是哪一个。而竞价排名对网站本身不做任何改变,网站只是在某一个的搜索结果页面上花钱买靠前的位置 。 网站在google排名里这种竞价排名的位置在右侧,自然排名的位置在左侧http://www.jkw.name/img/11.jpg