Let the hazing begin... I bought a Honda.

You heard right, no more VW for n!cole. I am now the proud new owner of a 2013 Civic Si - who saw that coming?

http://i.imgur.com/naC7CdMl.jpg

7339 posts and i have no clue who you are lol

EDIT: not surprising… your last post involves everyone trying to see your boobs lol

If I had to guess when my last post date was… somewhere around November 2011.

Congrats!

Thanks! Good to see someone around here still knows who I am! haha

Haha - it has certainly been a while.

Nice, new car for the summer!

nice civi btw

how do you like the car? I was seriously thinking about buying one.

nice!! hey hows it going nicole im shocked you have a honda!! haha u were vw 4 lyfe yaaa

Totally love it, I would recommend one any day. Super driver friendly and comes with tons of options standard. I have to say it’s been a long time since I enjoyed driving a car so much.

LOL - I know… there are definitely things that are very different about the two, but I’m 100% happy with my purchase. I wouldn’t call myself a Honda fangurl by any means, but I definitely might be well on my way to Si fangurl status.

holy hell an old time member comes back from the dead on the same day shift blows the fuck up over how the sites run! lol

Welcome back none the less Nicole! Nice ride too!!! I see your stuck on red cars. lol

Definitely seems familiar right?! What can I say, I like what I like? haha

And yeah, quite the coincidence for the day I make my come back… Whatever, makes things interesting again. :pop

Congrats on the new ride…What type of VW did you have before?

Who fucking cares !!! U don’t post I. Forever and never showed me your tits and ya expect a nice warm responseeeee !!! Nope u attention whore lol

Weak.

Actually not a bad looking car and I’m not a fan of red.

Nice choice

Old VW crew = New Hot Hondaz crew.

I honestly love the new Civics. Not a fan of red on anything but it still looks cool.