Let the hazing begin... I bought a Honda.

Tell us how you really feel John… :rofl

And yeah I kinda agree, the “new” younger crowd of VW owners are getting kinda douchey… I guess I’m a “classic VAG” kinda gal, haha.

Red wasn’t my first choice either believe it or not, but after I looked at all the colors it fit the car the best.

Nice Civic. Red will fade, but looks good until it does. Welcome back to the mess.

I’m staying hopeful, a friend of mine at work has an '09 in red and they are about the same shade, so it seems to be a decent paint at least. Another friend of mine has the black however and it hasn’t stood up to the test of time very well.

And oddly enough, I’m kinda glad to be back. :wink:

Weak.

:dunno

Keep it waxed, makes it nice and smooth. The paint stays nice too.

Will do for sure… and totally willing to pay someone that’s not half an idiot to do it for me, haha.

habanjero red ftw

It’s “Rallye Red” now I guess…

On a separate note… VLAD, WHAT THE SHIT HAPPENED TO THE ROLLS EYES SMILEY!?

U blind bro?

haha

Well that’s “Sunburst Orange Pearl” now, haha.

holy fuck… blast from the past

Oh, haaaaaaaaai!

I am disappoint.

We’ve been over this… also your thoughts on my purchase via Facebook got me in trouble. :rofl

With whom

The boyfriend… when he read a comment mentioning riding a dick and me responding that it previously collapsed my spine. :ahh

:rofl

did you show him my dick? did he then understand?

Tom actually needed to vouch for you before he wasn’t pissed anymore… I think he was ready to go upstairs and knock on the door to ask what your problem is. :rofl

:rofl :rofl :rofl

I didn’t realize you were at tom’s when this was going down lol