Let the hazing begin... I bought a Honda.

I was at work when you posted it… this was a few days after when we were there and he mentioned you living upstairs… It was about to escalate real quickly, haha.

Very true, its funny I’ve owned many VWs and I bought my second honda last summer (the first was short lived but still the most fun car ive had) and I have to say I have no intention of ever going back. I couldn’t be happier with my accord. Dare I say hawnduh fanboi??:ahh

Sounds like a BigRedRubjob is in order…:number1

Absolutely, if I would trust anyone with a car I care about it would be you. I know you at least own/d quite a few worth taking proper care of. :wink:

Well when i’m back in town after next month shoot me a text and we can set something up. It’ll really help the paint to take care of it right from the start.

Sounds good. PM me your # - it’s been a while and a few phones and I’m not sure I have it anymore.

Still no pix of Tittays so I’m still saying who cares !!!

In the 5 years of my membership on this forum… have you once ever seen a titty picture from me? No.

Ain’t shit changed, yo.

Nice car,I have an old one.

I have it on good authority that Nicole does in fact not even possess tits.

Why you sonouva…

W
ww
wW
w
w
w
w
W
W
w
wW

How do you like it? I’ve been polling current Si owners like crazy, haha.

:shifty

Bake me a pie…

Benny, Cossey and a few other members @ WGI have gotten cookies over the years, never did a pie though.

Wait, Benny… are you seeing a theme in where this thread just went? :rofl

Congrats on going to Honda. I did a weird leap myself and got a vw on Friday. :expressionless:

http://i.imgur.com/q3DOZ.gif

What did you have before? I can’t remember for the life of me. And what VW? lol

Too many Hondas/acuras and subarus. Last one was a tsx I traded for my 09 tdi wagon

The Subaru was the one I thought I remember you having… What made you go the other way?