Let the hazing begin... I bought a Honda.

it’s nice, I like it.

I’m gonna be getting a new (used) car soon and the Si sedan is in the list only the previous generation. They are very enjoyable driving cars.

Definitely a good car, the drive is part of what made me switch. The car actually felt like it enjoyed being driven aggressively which is something I never felt as much from a stock VW in a long time.

Wagon, diesel, manual transmission. And if I don’t like it, I should be able to sell it some what easy. It’s more fun to drive than my automatic tsx. However, I do miss the luxury aspect of the Acura.

The luxury is actually the part of the VW that I might miss… but I can’t afford an Acura or an Audi to combine the two in any way, haha. Womp womp.

Fully loaded honda=win

love my heated seats :excited

Not sure about the K24 in this car… But I’ll just drive ur car someday Nicole and try it out

what are you not sure about? having enough trq to putt along in 6th gear at 30+ mph and still pull decently? it’s real good.

this. very impressed with my crv.

Sell the Si. Buy my GTI. I need Datsun money.

Car looks good CHB.

Funny you mention a 6th gear pull… I accidentally ended up at 84mph from 52 this morning passing someone… I say accidentally because I had no clue I was going that fast or that the car would do it that easily.

And Nick, the only time you drive this car is when you’re in a work uniform to take it into the garage. :wink:

Oh, and no GTI - sorry I can’t fund the Datsun project. :frowning:

+1 I know its slightly different rod/piston but my Tsx will walk the TL at anything over 100. K24 is a great engine. Just sold my 1g Crv (B20) so I can find a 2g stick, solely for the K24.

Still love my RDX. AWD 4cyl Turbs. Wish it got a little better mpg, but you can’t have it all.

Congratulations. Enjoy the new car!

Wayne Gretzky shoved a puck in his dickhole. Weird, I know.

Haha CHB.

And Nicole… I’m gonna do a massive burnout when I drive ur car. Just like I did in ur Wolfsburg

And you’ll wait 5 years to do it, I bought the extended warranty. :number1

OG attention whore returning for duty :tongue

Those new civics are gorgeous, not sure about the red, should have gotten white

The white looks like death on them, it’s such a washed out white, no depth to the color at all.

And don’t hate just because I’m Shift518’s most interesting female member.

I don’t always clutter car forums, but when I do, it’s Shift518.

/\ you better stick around this time 4FRIGGSSSSSSAAAKE!