Lets do a Early Season Remote Start Special.

Okay heres how it goes.

Around Mid October I get hammered with remote starts, any of you who have had the privilege to install these little devises knows how crazy “Remote Start Season” can be.

So Heres What I am offering to you my Pittspeed Family.

Buy a Remote Start unit from First Bass between now (8/22/2007) and have it installed by 10/15/2007, and I will give you $25 off your vehicles required bypass!

In the event that your vehicle does not require a bypass for the ignition, I will instead give you $25 Dollars off the installation,

Every car is different, and may require different parts, Please PM me or call 412-353-0631 for details on your Vehicles Specific needs, and price.

Sounds like a spiffy deal,

How much for a 2003 Neon?
and a 2005 Jetta?

LMK.

Do you sell models with multiple auxiliary outputs?

PM Sent

Sure do, but how many outputs are you looking for?

some of the lower models dont have them, the normal model i carry has 1, and the alternate to that has 2, but i can get them with more if need be

Was thinking of 10+ to control my air ride and other misc. stuff. Preferably one WITHOUT any alarm functions.

PM sent for mommies truck

how much for a 1994 Honda Accord 5-speed?

YES! 5 speed is No problem!!,

PM sent

f-250

my mom had her car done there last year and loved it.

Eric same day as the NAv, cause ill have most of that apart anyways, or same day as the speaker/ amp install

sounds good to me

quote me on an 06 cobalt ss/sc 5-speed, pls! AND
2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Auto

he can do diesels as well, he can put a delay in so it warms the glowplugs!!!

No problem, PM sent

Can you give me a quick price for a 2006 Xterra S, automatic tranny.

Thanks!!

PM Sent,

Everybody else, Please Let me know about 3 days in advance to get on the schedule, if you can, appointments are filling fast.

Just did a Walk in 07 Ram Yesterday, but my Remote Start order didnt come in yet.
Thanks
-Chaz

thanks chaz!

no problem jeff, was nice sniffing the seat of your girlfriend car for 3 hours… lol

kidding im kidding, thank you man have a good one!

:naughty:

Chaz, shoot me a price for a 2004 Nissan TITAN for my girl…