Its getting COLD outside

Well Its that time again and what better way to heat things up than a Remote Start.

First Bass is offering to warm up your ride!!

This offer is good to Pittspeed.com members.

Whats included?

DEI Remote Start unit with 2 key pads
Connection to your power locks to be used as keyless entry
Connection to your Electronic trunk release
1 Anti Theft Bypass
up to 5 spdt relays
and Installation…

This offer applies to MOST Vehicles, please contact Chaz by phone -412.353.0631
or click link in sig to inform me of your vehicles specifics

Parts and appointments going fast, so please don’t wait till the last minute, call today.

I can even perform a completely Stealth install so the recipient has not a clue of the gift they are going to receive, just wrap the key pads in the box for Christmas, and snap in the antenna and away you’ll go!!

EXCEPTIONS
Known Vehicles to require more than 1 Bypass, and include additional charges- Jeep, Trail Blazer/Envoy, Colorado/Canyon.

Due to Level of Difficulty, the following Vehicles will be charged extra for additional parts and a more involved installation

2006+ Lexus with Push Button Start -425.00 regular price, 399.99 PITTspeed discounted price
2007 Toyota Avalon with Push Button Start -425.00 Regular Price, 399.99 PITTspeed discounted price.
2006+ Chrysler 300C -325 regular price, 299.99 PITTspeed Discounted price.
2006+ Dodge Ram -325 regular price, 299.99 PITTspeed Discounted price.
2006+ Honda Pilot -300 regular price, 274.99 PITTspeed Discounted price.

EDIT-as of Nov. 12th 2006
Remote Start special for 199 for board members will end on Nov. 30th.
From Nov. 30th 2006 and on all board members will recieve a 15% discount off The normal price, sorry, no roll overs, if your installation is completed AFTER Nov. 30th You will recieve The 15% discount, off our Regular price, please mention being a member of PITTspeed BEFORE requesting a quote.
Thanks
-Chaz

that is a really good deal

I want tint.

he does it to…www.first-bass.com go to the deals and it will tell u the price for ur vehicle.

how much more are the bypasses? kinda trhinking about one for the wifes trailblazer. what model remote starter also.

I use the Directed Electronics Avital 4100 remote start keyless entry systems, the makers of Clifford Matrix, Viper, Hornet, Valet…

What year ?2004? if so
4.2l or 5.3l ?

39.90 extra for the bypass, it controls lock/unlock, and arm/ disarm, of factory security system, if you choose to NOT use those features then you will not need that bypass, BUT the alarm will activate if the vehicle starts without this bypass,

no additional installation fee for board members for trail Blazer/ envoy

damn… i might be hitting you up need one on the beater…

i am contemplating one on the beater too… it would definitely be nice to come out to a toasty car. just get worried about parking the car not in gear

You need to sign an ENORMUS Release for 5spd applications, sorry,
Heres a slim reminder of why…

http://f3.yahoofs.com/users/43259745zc5be0f9c/a1b1/_sr/324b.jpg?phoYsJFBzZXBUD0j

link no work

just picture a blue ranger ‘‘rolling’’ over a 10 ft wall

Are you using Firefox?

Links never seem to work for me between firefox and IE, reload in IE

WOW! Damn cold outside today,

Sure am Glad to have my Remote Start. hahaha

Anyways Schedule is filling pretty quik, I need at least 2 days notice as of right now to get you in for an appoinment. So think ahead. :bigthumb:

Last Nov/Dec I had a 3 week delay for scheduling… just somthing to think about.

i have mine to,i call her Leslie!:smiley:

Im sure a lot of Men have the wives to Start thier cars/trucks for them before they leave on the LONG Journey from the house to the garage or office,

SO to that I say…

I’ll offer an Extra 5% discount to the women from the boards, and we dont even have to tell the men, it can be YOUR remote start for when THEY as YOU to start the car/truck.
Just think No more sticking thighs on the leather, No more freezing the rearend on the seat. No more running outside in your Nighty to keep your MEN from getting cold, all at the push of a button! :bigthumb:

I’m thinking about this for an xmas gift for the girlfriend. not even telling her its on there. also thinking of tint too.
car is a 2006 civic ex. auto
I do know that you need another key from honda to wire into another unit or something so you can use it with the factory alarm or something like that…
can you make an acc button on the remote put the windows down?
could you give me a packaged deal for tint & remote start?

I will need a spare key for that honda, it will have to be programed and a fully working key for that car,
Thewindows requir a module for them to go up and down

im not sure the price for the windows but for that car its going to be
425 for tint and remote start without the windows controler, once i locate the price for the module ill get that on here to.

Are you actually going to give me this one?

It’s an 2005… 6 cyl.
Will need the bypass… I use the remote locks and alarm

oh well okay your suv installed price will be 240+ tax