Remote Starters and other Electronics, I do it all!!!

Now that I actually have a place to do them, I’ll be selling and installing remote starters on the side. For those who don’t know my background, I have roughly 7+ years installing. I worked at Circuit City’s Install bay for 6 years, 4 of which I was the installation manager. I know my way around the 12 volt world and can do just about any car (although some cars are truthfully not work the hassle due to special electrical systems).
All listed prices apply to MOST vehicles and include parts and labor. I have picked up a new distributor and will be installing Compustar units. If you already have a starter, I can install that too (depending on brand… I don’t even bother with crap products).

Compustar has great products with many upgrade-able options that don’t require purchasing a completely new system. Upgrades include security systems, long range remotes, LCD and LED 2 way remotes, etc. The units include everything needed for an automatic and manual transmission. So if you get rid of one car and want to put it into another… you are not limited by the transmission!!! The manual transmission sequence is also one of the easiest sequences out there. Very few steps to do, and they match up pretty well to how you would normally exit your vehicle on a daily basis.

PM me with make, model, auto/standard, and any options you may want and I’ll get back to you with a final price.

With this new distributor, I can usually have the parts same day or within a day or two… No need to wait for shipping!!! I am available most weekdays after 4:00p and most weekends for the installation

Get your starter now before it really gets cold!!!

There are many other options as well as just the plain starter. I can do alarms, long range systems, window automation add-ons, etc. You just let me know what you want and I’ll get a price together.

I also do just about any and all 12 volt related installations including (but not limited to) decks, amps, subs, HID’s, foglights, etc. If its electrical, and its related to a car, I can probably do it.

Vouch for Kenny, this dude knows his electronics.

Kenny is the only person I let mess with the electrical shit in my vehicles, had him put in a remote starter in my last car and never had an issue with it!

How much for a 2007 Infiniti M35x? I just want the starter piece if possible…not the full remote with locking, etc. My car has the smart key so the key is always on me whether it’s started or not…I would love to have just one remote.

I’ve heard on the Infiniti forums that there is a way to install a kit that uses another Infiniti remote (placed permanently somewhere in the car).

Let me know my options. I was going to get one from Jim P last year and an Infiniti guy in Philly over the summer…but never got around to it. I was looking at the Viper Start Smart or what not last year…cause it would be nice to start my car via Cell Phone so as I’m walking a mile from my class at UAlbany, it’s warming up.

Just inquiring, what is the ‘sequence’ for a manual car?

It varies with different units. Whenever possible I will use a factory neutral safety switch (if vehicle is equipped) which will eliminate the need for the sequence. This is taken directly from one of the manual of one of the units I use:
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f367/offroadzj/PythonMTS.jpg

Just did a job on my moms Rav4 last night.

Works great!

Will probably be back for more.

:number1

Non-supporting vendor advertising on a vendor supported site and the Admin posts in the thread giving his blessing.

I’d be pissed but what do I know?

<3

Ken, I got a Benz for you to do! What’s involved with that one?

PM’s replied!

Got 2 more getting done this weekend… get yours soon before it gets real cold out!!

Up , did a clean install on my wifes . Jenny the new tach input seams to be working great no missstarts at all man .

I’ll be over soon.

Did not enjoy freezing in car this morning.

Christmas / Holiday Special!!! Any starter ordered between now and Dec. 25th will get 10% off the total price!!! Remote starters make GREAT gifts and there is no need to wait til after the holidays to have it installed. If you can get the car for a few hours, I can install the starter and hide everything so that nobody will know its there. Then when the gift is given, just give the empty box or the remote and simply say “Press the button”!!! Get yours today!!!

Kenny , how much to install a used one in my scooby?yes I have one .

John check your PM’s.

Price on a 2004 Chevy Tahoe Z71? Auto ofcourse

Installations are filling up and time is running out for the Holiday Special. Get the perfect gift while you can!

I have an extra starter here that was not used so if anyone has a basic car that doesn’t need a bypass (or could use a universal bypass) I can get you in as soon as tomorrow.
Let me know and we’ll see if we can get it done!

I had some extra vacation time remaining so I took all of next week off from work. This means there are plenty of install opportunities before Christmas. Let me know now so I can get any parts ordered and still get them in time.
The Christmas / Holiday sale ends next Sunday!!!