Lets hear it for border patrol

was it minglor?

fukker

heres why i think the border did nothing wrong, who says that the truck was stolen with terrorist on it acting as if they were fire fighters

I think if they called ahead to the border saying they were a trucking on through then they wouldve let them pass.

Guards were doing there jobs no matter what, which is alot more than I can say for other public officials

how can canadian fire trucks having to cross the border be the closest other dept available to help?

There are always extenuating circumstances that apply to very law. Law is NOT absolute. Its all relative. Its written (read “made up”) by people and is subject to revision and change… as often it is. NOTHING is absolute.

They were ASKED to come to HELP SAVE US LIVES AND PROPERTY. When it comes to something as important and noble as saving lives then I think it is stupid to be a stickler for fine print. That bullshit can cause the death of people, kids, and loss of property.
They were not coming to drink at a bar, they were coming to help in a major way.

[quote=“RedDawg,post:24,topic:38730"”]

how can canadian fire trucks having to cross the border be the closest other dept available to help?

[/quote]

They had 10 departments there… sounds like they needed EVERYTHING they could get.

[quote=“JayS,post:11,topic:38730"”]

Firemen are not above the law. Just because the fire company allows you to be a fireman with a record doesn’t not mean the border gets to ignore your criminal past. It’s an unfortunate situation but I don’t think customs did anything wrong.

[/quote]

Agreed, I fail to see the issue here.

untwist your panties, border guards did their job.

you’re implying that it is completely impossible to (in canada) steal a firetruck, firefighters gear, and pose as firefighters.

haven’t you ever seen “24”?

:lol:

this place, :sigh:

[quote=“JayS,post:11,topic:38730"”]

Firemen are not above the law. Just because the fire company allows you to be a fireman with a record doesn’t not mean the border gets to ignore your criminal past. It’s an unfortunate situation but I don’t think customs did anything wrong.

[/quote]

:word:

I’m here to help. If my help’s not appreciated, lots of luck, gentlemen.

[quote=“ly555is,post:30,topic:38730"”]

I’m here to help. If my help’s not appreciated, lots of luck, gentlemen.

[/quote]

likely story.