hey

what kind do you have?

how do you like it?

how well does it work?

would you prefer electronic instead?

did you make it?

did you buy it?

do tell…

i bought one off bing, the cheap 60 dollar ones. when i first installed it i thought it was at stock boost, but turns out it was at 15psi, so for thoes few seconds in first gear at 15psi was pretty effin crazy.

then i took it off again haha.

I’d say talk to lucky but unless you got him on MSN it wont happen…

He bought one from AUS for like $15cdn and it works flawlessly… hes even lent it to me and I’ve used it as well and I had no problems with it. Friend of ours in town here had a Turbo-Smart unit and it spiked to no end, he borrowed Matts homemade unit, copied it and is now using one without any issues…

I do prefer electronic instead, I found an Apex’i AVC-D (not a type R) which is hard to find but as far as Im concerned, is better and easier to use. Its purpose is more or less for Drag Racing, so you can limit boost based on speed or RPM in order to gain traction in 1st, then once you go above the RPM or Speed, it will raise the boost back up. It also has boost settings based on RPM so you can raise boost throughout the RPM range… then as most other units, it also has a scamble button for an instant boost raise. All it has is a Boost Solenoid and does not require the Pressure Sensor like the TypeR…