Lexus LS460 Parallel Parking....by ITSELF!

youtu.be/IkEu-PdVlK0

Technology these days! wow.

HOLY CRAP!!!

I wouldn’t mind that in my Z. Dont wanna curb my rims, I always re-do it like 10 times or just park far from the curb…

No more scratches on either the front or back of my parents cars! (No more need to break out the machine, nor wetsanding!) yay!

haha yah its amazing the shit they come out with… soon enough all we gonna have to do is press a button and cars going to take us to where we want to go :slight_smile: would be cool if i was 60 or somthin but that park thing is awsome

haha imagine passing your g2 or g with this when the instructor tell you to do a parallel park. HAHAHA
but i got to say lexus is baller.

that takes out alll the fun in driving tho!

Oh, there can be fun in a car if you don’t need to focus on the road!:wink:

::, but you’d probably want your windows with 5% tint all around though!:smiley:

lol guys…i thought yous loved ur cars and driving more than that…tsk tsk haha

lol not if theyre exhibitionists

ya wow i saw that on an ad on tv… crazy, eventually we wont be even driving anymore lol

hahaha. I’d only get that feature for parallel parking to avoid curbing rims. but everything else, i’d do myself. if we stop driving, that just sucks the fun out of having a car…

I agree.
Unless its in traffic or somethin, thats the only time I find driving an inconvenience.

pretty interesting parking, but ya i would just rather do it all myself. after all isnt that why we all drive? to control the car not to let some computer programe do it for you… thats what video games are for.

heh, reminds me of B-Spec in GT4 :stuck_out_tongue:

haha, bump for new vids…

a lego car that parks itself!

youtu.be/ebfxYAUBw-0

and BMW’s take on it…though this one doesn’t parallel park

youtu.be/KfUBTOTp2Fw