LG This Sat?(Sept 3rd)

I think he said the srt pulled him a little but he was only on pump gas as he is getting the car ready for h2o

Well seeing as how two other members from this forum watched it from 2 different angles I would safely assume that neon boy is wrong and needs to learn how to drive a car like a normal human being

gotcha, i remember embarrising that car early last year when i just put the twin disk in on the ext

If you saw him last night you would have laughed your ass off

I wasn’t there just going by what mike said. Pete he has a PTE5857. He also has a billet input shaft and such, so he’s in good shape.

Rapey the van did work again last night.

You sound awfully butthurt about the whole situation. Guess we’ll have to get a rematch on film. I have a 400hp car that can join in too :slight_smile:

Cocksucker blasted my legs with coal when you guys left haha. No limo tint and lollipop sticker for him now!

:rofl

gotcha

Ok thats fine I will be sure to give the car a tune up then to be ready for this crazy fast neon and subaru

deff in to see said event

If you want to talk about learning to drive I’m sure I could teach you a thing or two if you’d like. Free of charge too.

Sounds good. I’ll be sure to stay on pump gas and my heavy 18x9.5s too.

It’s going to suck for all of you when my automatic junkbox puts down the hurt on you.

i raced the red supra and black s2k on the way home. pulled both pretty good

They both told me it was dead nuts from 20-210

Gonna need a hell of a shot or boost in that BROMARO to keep up :wink:

Slowmarro will be up next weekend set em up yo

damn man im missing out on all these races