Lightweight Crank Pulley?

Waste of money and can cause damage to your Japanese motor

If you do anything to it, turbo it :lol

i had one on my 00 Si, it was a CTR N1 pulley from honda…although it was OEM it wouldnt be a wise decision to run one on a daily. it can cause problems with your rotating assm. The money is better spent (and gains will be made easier) in other places

Maybe. :ninja

Maybe. :lol

Maybe. Most likely. :lol Kit is only 6k.

Okay.

Okay.

Thanks, it is Japanese! But assembled in Ohio :lol

Just because you did, was there any difference really at all? I still am not going to do it, just for the record.

^ i didnt notice a damn thing man. i weighed the stocker and the lightweight one and there wasnt even that much of a difference in weight iirc.

nah man, i say that all the time.

Fluidampr brand, or another SFI approved weighted damper, or the stock balancer. nothing else.

lightweight crank pullies are bad news.

i remember a test that was done with a VW 1.8t, stock vs lightweight vs Fluidampr brand SFI damper.

lost power with the lightweight, and gained a bit over 5WHP with the fluidampr, as well as reducing vibration from the engine.

i wouldn’t touch the motor, i let mine stock and had no interest in doing any performance stuff to it. it’s a luxury sedan, why make it a PITA to drive? do the a-spec lip kit and wheels with a nice 1.5" drop and call it a day. LEAVE THE REST ALONE!

doing the down pipe only leads to a possible exhaust leak which is gay
doing an intake only leads to a possible cel light on which is gay

leave it alone

^ +1

couldn’t possibly agree more. Acuras are not for rice.