Not bad for SR Pulleys

I’m not sure if this is a typo but it seems like a decent price for 3-piece SR pulleys.

Enjoy?

http://www.statracing.com/buy/megan-crankpulley.asp

thats a great deal if you want oil to gush out of your front main seal for absolutely no gain in power…

i had a UR pulley, it leaked like nuts even with a new FMS… spoke to some contacts in various parts of the world… there is a reason why none of the top guys in J-land make them… they dont make power and cause all kinds of problems.

accessory pullies are somewhat useful in the sense that they are pretty and dont make your motor cry puddles of crude

Just posting what I found.

I guess it’s up to the individuals then.

you wont have leaks with megan pulleys…bing doesnt know how to use tools…ive installed many, no leaks.

LOL…

i didnt install mine. and it leaked with the existing seal, then with two subsequent OEM new seals.

i spoke with the guys at P2M and Enjuku… they said scrap that shit… no need. makes no power.

what about your other lightweight pullys you have for sale bing? They worth the money? or is it just to bling your shit out.

fixed

The sponsors, they gangs up on mes…

fact is, i had a UR pulley, which is better than Megan, and it leaked like mad on more than one OEM new seal. Put the OE pulley back on… problem solved.

maybe add a couple HP, nothing you’ll notice. mostly for aesthetics or to replace your ugly oem ones.

Thanks for the LOL guys!

Priceless!

the roflsaur says LOL!

I only see them as aesthetic ive never heard of anyone gaining mad power from a pully…and if they leack at all then wtf is the point…

As long as it looks shiny, that’s all that matters to people.

dont you have them mark? LOL
i heard turbo timers also give you 5hp.

Fixed.

I was wondering why I cant find any good brand name crank pullies.

u fixed nothing , i actually bought a bigger one , made of carbon fiber , i wasnt lying when i told u that the one on my car was sold, but i havent put the big one on yet, so ur never gonna be faster then me now , huge wing+altezzas from bing , and colon shifting bass… oh yea jigga jigga wat wat

The crank pully should stay OEM, reason why? the OEM pully is two in one and it has damperners between the pully to releive the stress when starting.

harmonic balancer u mean? yea the car has one , but its definately not for the reason u stated , its basically a rubber isolator the absorbs certain vibrations and frequencys from the crankshaft and rotating assembly that could reduce their lifespan, the higher u rev the more of this harmonic “distortion” surfaces and the more noise the engine will make… but what do i really know

^^^ yeh you are right.

yeap, aluminum Crank pulleys are undampened, i think there is one out there that is now though… its several hundred dollars.

even balancing the pulley to the crank and flywheels wont help, that was the case with mine anyways.

however, yes i have heard of people using these without issue, but since there is no gain to be had it is not worth the risk.

know a few people using them on KA’s without issue though