Pulley Install

ecently ordered a UR crank pulley for my 92 honda accord. Everyone it says its easy to put on and such but I dont evne got the tool. If somone can do it for me and ill throw you some money , pm me. Thank You- Ben

hey am thinking of getting crack pulley for my 92 accord too, right now i got a cam gear that needs to be install, i need tool too so if no one, has one or something we can get together and split tool cost, let me know

actually, before you bought it did you ask around/use the search feature on honda-tech or accordingly-done? reason i ask is becuase when we were doing pullies on Slomies accord, the general consensus was that changing the crack pully to a smaller diameter one, wieghing a CRAPLOAD less than the stock one, throws off the balance of the entire rotating assembly, and messes with harmonics of the engine and becoming so detrimental it could eventually cause premature engine failure. AEM power steering and alternator pulley combo is the way to go.

On topic, slomies and i could probably do your install for lunch

well thnks focus, i scratch pulleys from my list, ill just get the AEM pulley and the AEM cam, i was going to do aem pulleys alt, ps steering and UR pulley, but i guess its a bad idea.

but i though, UR didnt under drive, it’s only lighter no, or it would still mess it up?

both is REALLY bad, lighter…not so bad, but still not great…but slomies almost did a no-no by “double-underdriving”…he bought the AEM underdrive pullies kit, and then got the underdrive crank pulley AS WELL! lol. we never installed them before we found out the underdrive aluminum crank pulley is bad for the motor. UR is a reputable company, so im sure it would be ok.

does the aem underdrive pullies even give noticeable power? I was thinking about getting those, but I might as well just remove ac and ps all-together. Maybe the alt. pulley.