Lightweight Crank Pulley?

Does anyone run one here? Thinking about it, is it worth $200, or are gains so minimal, save the cash for gas?

save the cash for gas.

for the TL?

+1.

If it were $200 for a crank pulley, lightweight flywheel and ‘good’ clutch, I’d do it… otherwise, save your money, sir…

Yeah the TL. Just want to do little bolt on mods to it. Going to do the down pipe, intake, and maybe the pulley.

Leave it alone, drive it.

No you lol Im only doing things that are easily reversible, and will transfer to my TLS when I find one that meets my wants. That could be a while. Plus I want to stomp a certain white Si :lol

I guess yea, IDK its a DD, don’t see the need to fuck with it, maybe some cosmetic bs but idk… We’ll see how I feel after owning my car after 6 months, i’ll prolly do the same bs :rofl

intake is fine, but dont bother with the crank pulley. should be able to take an si anyway…

crank pulley is more trouble than its worth. If it’s not SFI approved, or a stock balancer, you DONT want it on the end of your crank. Maybe it’s just me.

Well after getting replies here, and doing a little more research, the ~8hp it ‘frees’ up is not worth it to me. Just going to do the down pipe, an intake, and some purty wheels with better tires, and enjoy it :ninja

what Wayne said, dont run one Red. Just do IHE and tune

I want a TL-S with coilovers and ce-28n’s BAD. /pjb

8hp my asshole.

lol Yeah I have a decent set of wheels lined up. Hopefully this weekend.

.008hp…

Jims joints?

Agreed.

Agreed also, heard way to many stories of chipped oil pumps due to a shitty lightweight crank pully

Just swiss cheese your stock pulley.